|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] MP consumed for summoning additional projectiles from Meteor Shower, Lightning Shower will be decreased and maximum summon count is increased.|
Increases movement speed and decreases Teleport MP consumption during Elemental Body.
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Elemental Master : Transcendent||90||Power of Transcendence Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Meteor Shower & Lightning Shower||Elemental Body|
|MP Usage Decrease||Summon Amount Increase||Movement Speed Increase||Teleport MP Usage Decrease|
Tips and Details
- The summon amount increase actually affects the base amount summoned, not how long you can extend the skill for.
- For Meteor Shower, instead of 9 sets of 2 meteors, you will instead summon 9 × 1.5 ≈ 13 sets of 2 meteors without extending, and then the usual 15 extra sets from extending for a total of 26~56 meteors.
- For Lightning Shower, instead of 9 lightning bolts, you will instead summon 9 × 1.5 ≈ 13 lightning bolts without extending, and then the usual 13 extra lightning bolts from extending for a total of 13~26 lightning bolts.
- As usual however, one extended lightning bolt will always spawn, making the minimum technically 14 lightning bolts.
- While the description has Teleport's MP consumption reduction as part of Elemental Body's strengthening effect, it is listed as a separate effect further in the tooltip. The former is accurate: Teleport's MP consumption is only reduced during Elemental Body.
- The buff tooltip itself also claims Teleport's MP consumption is reduced by 100% and has not yet been update to reflect the 10/13/2016 KR Patch.