Ring of Fire
||[Active] Install a ring of fire on the floor.|
Press the skill key again to cause an explosion within the ring of fire that launch the enemy in the air.
Enemies hit will be burned.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Elemental Master : Transcendent||80|
|Mode||Fire (Magical)||Fire Ring Duration||Knockdown Reduction||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||1412%||5 Seconds||N/A||2 Seconds||50 MP||7 Seconds|
|PvE||1412%||5 Seconds||-20 KD||2 Seconds||50 MP||7 Seconds|
|Empowered Ring of Fire||Powerful Ring of Fire|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 130%||Super Armor added to the skill|
Cooldown increased to 150%
Tips and Details
- Installing the ring inflicts no hitstun at all, so you can not use this skill mid-combo. It is great for map control however, as the explosion reaches very high up, locking opponents out of a significant part of a map.
- The explosion can reach up to 3 platforms high, and any enemies hit will be launched extremely far up, around 4 platforms high, even if they were hit by the very top of the skill.
- The explosion will automatically occur when the ring expires.
- With the Powerful trait, only installing the ring has Super Armor. Triggering it does not.
- You can't trigger the explosion while you are attacked.
- All Aisha paths except Lord Azoth also have a ring-related skill unlocked at level 80, Ring of Darkness and Ring of Energy.
- Before the RE:BOOT patch, all the ring-related skills were recolored versions of each other, only with slightly different effects upon hit. After the patch, Ring of Fire is completely distinct from the other two.
|Between its initial release and the 07/18/2019 KR Patch, Ring of Fire used to summon a ring of fire on the closest available target within range.|
Elemental Master - Skills