Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Summon 3 fireballs that push nearby enemies away. Damage increase as the fireball travels further away. (Can also be activated in midair)|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits Per Fireball||Number of
|Fireball Summon||Fireball Hit||Fireball Summon||Fireball Hit|
|35||125%||367%||6||6||3||40 MP||6 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Fireball Summon||Fireball Hit|
|Heavy Circle Flame||Powerful Circle Flame|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|7.2 Seconds||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 150%
Tips and Details
- Circle Flame does not inflict burned condition like normal fireballs
- Aisha can be hit during the attack; however, the fireballs will keep spiraling, often pushing the attacker away.
- While the damage is listed as increasing over time, this actually really just splits the skill in two halves: The lower damage is used when the fireballs are summoned, the higher damage when they spiral outward. Each "part" can hit up to 6 times, for a total of 18 hits.
- The skill will only deal full hits on sufficiently large enemies that are either against a wall or super armored. With the proper positioning, the skill can hit a total of 5 times when the fireballs are summoned, and 5 times when they spiral outward, on an enemy the size of a Large Training Monkey.
- This skill used to be affected by High Magician's Freezing Point Investigation, turning the fireballs into ice balls.
|Elemental Master Skills|