With this power, I can easily decimate any demons in my way!
[A mage that specializes in elemental magic]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A magician that freely controls all elements.
Aisha found a way to become closer to the elements by using the power of alchemy.
Now she can use the four elements, water, fire, wind, and earth freely and understand the makings of the world.
자연의 마력을 이용하던 아이샤는 연금술의 힘을 이용하여, 만물에 깃든 원소와 보다 가까워질 수 있는 방법을 찾게 된다.
불, 물, 바람, 땅의 4대 원소를 자유롭게 다루는데 성공한 아이샤는 순수한 마력과 연금술의 힘을 이용해 더욱 강력한 마법을 구사할 수 있게 되었다. 천부적인 마법 재능과 연금술로 마련된 체질이 더해져 만물의 구성을 한층 깊이 다루고 깨우치게 된 것이다.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
After doing the standard or combo, blow enemies forward with a gust of wind and finish the combo with lightning strikes by holding the button. Lightning strikes will home in on nearby enemies and you will be in Super Armor.
and is reworked into a ice globe that inflicts Frostbite instead of a magic globe.
| 324% Mag. Damage |
Upon reaching Lv.99, a Transcendent: Elemental Master can job advance to an Aether Sage.
- Full Gallery: Aisha/Gallery
- By using alchemy; the study that changes the essence of things, Elemental Master is able to break down the surrounding mana to it's pure elemental essence, using it in her magic.
- As Elemental Master, Aisha is occasionally shown reading a book when entering or finishing a dungeon.
- If one pays close attention, she has three different books that appear to be chosen randomly by the model: one with simple writing, one with a big symbol resembling an E, and one with a pentagram. The last can also be seen in one of the dynamic camera poses, when the camera pans in a way that the book glitches in and the cover appears transparent, showing the pentagram.
- Before the "Early Region Progression Revamp", as Aisha trained her magic in Velder, her coat depicts the crest of Velder.
- After the new character selection screen update, Elemental Master's character description says she uses the four elements but replaces earth with lightning.
- Prior to the Season 4 revamp, she had one Earth-type magic skill, being Statue of Glory.
- Elemental Master gains the most additional combos out of all of Aisha's job paths.
- Elemental Master's design is inspired by school uniforms. Some of her concept designs even included things such as a graduation cap and other academic attire.
- The combo image for Fireball Combo is edited to match Aisha's class after it was moved from High Magician. The original image that depicts High Magician can be found here.
- After visual revamps, Elemental Master's Frostbite Globe combo now uses an electrical effect. Despite that, it still inflicts Frostbite.