Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Creates giant summoning circle to fire numerous ice shards.|
Ice shards fires forwards and pierces through enemies.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Elemental Master : Transcendent||90|
|Level Required||Icicle (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Icicles Per Circle||Magic Circle Count|
|90||217%||4||12||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Empowered Frost Barrage||Evil Frost Barrage|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 120%||Skill will burn 3 MP per hit|
Tips and Details
- The skill works best on straight maps as it does not curve, and the horizontal range is almost identical to the length of the Training Room.
- The skill creates 12 icicle-generating magic circles. From the top clockwise, it sends out 1 icicle from the 1st, 5th and 9th circle, then cycles clockwise to the next 3 circles (2nd, 6th and 10th). It repeats this process 12 times (passing through each circle 4 times), for a total of 48 icicles fired.
- Because of its large size, smaller enemies will not be hit by icicles closer to the top. Small enemies usually take 20 hits while medium enemies usually take 36 hits. An enemy must reach the top icicle-generating magic circle to take full damage from the skill.
- For some reason, the bottom icicle (from the 7th magic circle) has a nearly undetectable slanted trajectory going downward, enough to make it miss targets at a further range at the same platform level as you.
- This skill gives approximately 0.7 MP per hit, assuming 0 MP Gain on Attack.
- This skill was featured as a consumable summoning item during the Transcendence update pre-event.
|Transcendence Elemental Master Skills|