|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Creates a large summoning circle and fire multiple ice shards. Summoned ice shards will pierce the enemies in front.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Elemental Master : Transcendent||90|
|Mode||Ice Shard (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Ice Shard Per Circle||Magic Circle Count|
|PvE||217%||4||12||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Empowered Frost Barrage||Critical Frost Barrage|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage increased to 110%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- The skill works best on straight maps as it does not curve, and the horizontal range is almost identical to the length of the Training Room.
- The skill creates 12 Ice Shard-generating magic circles. From the top clockwise, it sends out 1 Ice Shard from the 1st, 5th, and 9th circle, then cycles clockwise to the next 3 circles (2nd, 6th, and 10th). It repeats this process 12 times (passing through each circle 4 times), for a total of 48 Ice Shards fired.
- Because of its large size, smaller enemies will not be hit by Ice Shards closer to the top. Small enemies usually take 20 hits while medium enemies usually take 36 hits. An enemy must reach the top Ice Shard-generating magic circle to take full damage from the skill.
- For some reason, the bottom Ice Shard (from the 7th magic circle) has a nearly undetectable slanted trajectory going downward, enough to make it miss targets at a further range at the same platform level as you.
- This skill gives approximately 0.7 MP per hit, assuming 0 MP Gain on Attack.
- This skill was featured as a consumable summoning item during the Transcendence update pre-event.
|Elemental Master Skills|