Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Unleash a mini tornado. The mini tornado will hit anything in its path.|
|Available for Memorize
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Tornado (Magical)||Knockdown Reduction Per Hit||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||289%||N/A||26||150 MP||12 Seconds|
|Level Required||Tornado (Magical)|
|Gigantic Cyclone||Useful Cyclone|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Skill size increased to 150%||Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 70%
Tips and Details
- You can move and attack freely after Cyclone is activated.
- The target will be vulnerable for a combo while trapped in Cyclone.
- Cyclone returns a huge amount of Awakening Charge and MP when used on multiple targets.
- However in PvP, Cyclone is also able to give the target a huge amount of MP and Awakening Charge.
- When Cyclone is used too close to a wall, the attack will pass through the wall instead of being stopped by it; therefore, when cornering opponents with Cyclone, one must step back slightly to avoid this.
- If Cyclone goes off a platform edge, it will continue moving straight in mid-air.
- When used at point-blank range with an opponent that is smaller than or of similar length to Aisha, Cyclone may simply pass through the opponent instead of dragging it.
- Cyclone can deal a total of 7,514% (2,704% in PvP) Magical Damage. With Useful it can deal a total of 10,317.3% (3,712.8% in PvP) Magical Damage.
|Elemental Master Skills|