|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Drop multiple lightning bolts nearby. (Can also be activated in midair)|
| Lightning Shower
| Available for Memorize
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Elemental Master||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Number of Lightning Bolts||Faint Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||357%||10||22||3 Seconds||150 MP||6~72 MP||18 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Gigantic Lightning Shower||Killing-Blow (1) Lightning Shower|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Stun Duration|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Skill effect's duration increased to 140%||4.2 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- For some reason, the skill will always consume at least 6 additional MP, even if you simply tapped the skill key.
- The lightning bolts fall randomly in a set area around you, so in rare and unlucky circumstances, you can miss any given target within said area entirely with this skill. Likewise, in equally rare circumstances, it's possible for them to all spawn in about the same area, hitting an enemy with every bolt.
- The Gigantic trait increases the size of each lightning bolt, but not the area in which they can spawn in, making it quite a bit more reliable.
- On average, the skill will hit 4 times normally and 10 times when extended, making [Enhanced] Lightning Shower deal a total average of 1,712%~4,280% (416%~1,040% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- Assuming all lightning bolts hit the same target (which is relatively common on the likes of Bone Dragon or Drabaki), [Enhanced] Lightning Shower can do a total of 4,280%~9,416% (1,040%~2,288% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- The lightning bolts cannot spawn in inaccessible areas (such as in walls), but will still attempt to do so, causing them to simply not appear at all. This is especially notable for Bone Dragon and Gates of Darkness, as the area where the boss or gate is is considered a wall. It is better to back up a little to ensure all the bolts are able to spawn.
- Lightning Shower has an enormous (possibly infinite) vertical range and pierces through all platforms above, stopping at the closest platform under the player.
- Aisha will be invincible during the activation of this skill. When extending this skill, Aisha will have Super Armor, granting 30% damage reduction and immunity to Stun and Flattening.
- This skill is great against players that are Super Armored, due to its range and hits.
- When used with Memorize, extending it will still cost MP.
|Elemental Master Skills|