|[Special Active: Strength] |
Drop multiple lightning bolts nearby. (Can also be activated midair)
Enemies hit will be Enemy DebuffstunnedEnemy Debuffstunned for 3 seconds.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Elemental Master||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Mode||Lightning Strike (Magical)||Enemy DebuffFaintEnemy DebuffFaint Duration||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||390%||3 Seconds||14||200 MP||18 Seconds|
|PvE||467%||3 Seconds||14||200 MP||18 Seconds|
|Gigantic Lightning Shower||Heavy Lightning Shower|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
- Does not account for splash damage.
Tips and Details
- The thundercloud reaches a little less far than the edge of the screen (and right on the edge with the Gigantic trait), while reaching over 5 platforms high above you and 1 platform below you, making the range it can spawn a lightning bolt in rather massive.
- The cloud also possesses a very large presence in the Z-axis, allowing it to hit targets far in the background.
- For each enemy within the thundercloud, an individual lightning bolt is spawned, dealing damage to everything in its path. This allows the skill to do splash damage, vastly increasing its damage on large groups of enemies.
- The skill is affected by the Free Training hit count error, dealing 15 hits instead of 14, assuming PvE stats. The PvP hit count is not affected.
- The current iteration of the skill is very similar to Dark Magician's Poisonous Cloud, particularly the iteration that existed between the 07/18/2019 and 08/01/2019 KR patch, except the cloud is much larger and the lightning strikes much faster.
|Between its initial release and the 10/08/2020 KR Patch, Lightning Shower caused pillars of lightning to fall around Aisha with her being able to rain down more bolts by holding down the skill key and consuming more MP.|
Elemental Master - Skills