Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Drop multiple lightning bolts nearby. (Can also be activated in midair)|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Elemental Master||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Number of Lightning Bolts||Faint Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||357%||9||1~13||3 Seconds||150 MP||6~72 MP||18 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Gigantic Lightning Shower||Killing-Blow (1) Lightning Shower|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Stun Duration|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Skill effect's duration increased to 140%||4.2 Seconds|
|PvE||4,280% ~ 9,416%||5,992% ~ 11,128%|
|PvP||1,040% ~ 2,288%||1,456% ~ 2,704%|
Tips and Details
- Just like Meteor Shower, the skill will always consume at least 6 additional MP, even if you simply tapped the skill key. However, in this case, it will also automatically summon 1 additional lightning bolt, making it technically summon a minimum of 10 lightning bolts.
- This is made even more clear by the Archmage passive, as it will use the base 9 lightning bolts to decide the amount you summon additionally.
- The lightning bolts fall randomly in a set area around you, so in rare and unlucky circumstances, you can miss any given target within said area entirely with this skill. Likewise, in equally rare circumstances, it's possible for them to all spawn in about the same area, hitting an enemy with every bolt.
- The Gigantic trait increases the size of each lightning bolt, but not the area in which they can spawn in, making it quite a bit more reliable. On average, on small enemies, the skill will hit 4 times normally and 10 times when extended.
- The lightning bolts will often be able to deal full damage to larger enemies, especially Drabaki, but it is not entirely impossible on smaller ones either with a bit of luck.
- The lightning bolts cannot spawn in inaccessible areas (such as in walls), but will still attempt to do so, causing them to simply not appear at all. This is especially notable for Bone Dragon and the Gates of Darkness, as the area where the boss or gate is is considered a wall. It is better to back up a little to ensure most of the bolts are able to spawn.
- Lightning Shower has an enormous vertical range and pierces through all platforms above, stopping at the closest platform under the player.
- Aisha will be invincible during the activation of this skill. Unlike Meteor Shower however, when extending this skill, Aisha will have Super Armor, granting 30% damage reduction and immunity to Stun and Flattening.
- Due to its range and ability to inflict stun, this skill is great at hindering opponents that use Super Armor often in PvP.
- When used with Memorize, extending it will still cost MP.
|Elemental Master Skills|