Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Dark Knight||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Startling Shock (Physical)||Blood Hit||Mana Pollution Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|HP Consumption||Damage Increase||Max HP Threshold|
|30||1013%||10% of Skill Damage||40%||20%||2 Seconds||30 MP||8 Seconds|
|Level Required||Startling Shock (Physical)||Mana Pollution Duration|
|Empowered Assault Strike||Killing Blow (1) Assault Strike|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Mana Pollution|
|Damage increased to 120%||Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||2.6 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Assault Strike|
|Mana Pollution Duration|
|Mode||Regular||Dark Force Annihilation Mode|
- Blood Hit is permanently included.
Tips and Details
- When attacking an enemy facing you, this skill will hit their back, allowing it to bypass shielded enemies, as well as Raven's Core Shield.
- Due to its low MP Cost, Assault Strike is great for resetting Gale Mode on a full Annihilation bar without consuming much of your MP.
- After unlocking Berserk, it will also be useful at reducing skill cooldowns for a small MP Cost.
- Contrary to its description, this skill does not actually punch enemies. Instead, Elesis sends out a small blood projectile in front of her hand and causes it to explode a little distance ahead (thus the reason it can hit enemies from behind when used near them).
|Dark Knight Skills|