Ruthless defender of the innocent.
[A Knight who harnesses the destructive power of darkness]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A dark swordsman following her own justice.
When Elesis realizes that she can't make everyone understand her justice, she decides to use a more hands on approach to persuade others even if it may go against her beliefs.
Elesis becomes the Dark Knight, to make her own justice a reality.
마족의 흔적을 쫓아 방랑하던 엘리시스는 신분과 지위를 이용해 타인을 착취하는 귀족을 만나고 크게 분노한다. 세상의 모든 사람들에게 자신의 선과 정의를 이해시킬 수 없다는걸 깨달은 엘리시스는 자신의 신념과는 조금 다를지라도 보다 직접적이고 효과 있는 설득법이 필요함을 깨닫는다. 엘리오스를 지키기 위해서는 마족 뿐만 아니라 다양한 형태의 악 또한 경계해야 한다는 것을 깨달은 엘리시스는 자신의 정의를 관철하기 위해 어둠에서 움직이며 악당을 물리치는 다크 나이트로 거듭난다.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Dark Knight can advance into a Crimson Avenger.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
While dashing, Elesis sends out waves of blood at the cost of MP in front of her that pierce through two targets, hitting up to three targets. Repeatedly pressing will send out more waves. The last two waves will pierce all enemies. Waves can be absorbed/reflected.
Elesis rushes through the targets, turns around, and strikes her sword into them. She then releases dark El energy from her sword while in Super Armor, damaging them multiple times and finally sends them flying with a back kick. Note that the longer you hold , the longer she will release dark energy before doing the back kick. The back kick can be interrupted by movement, allowing you to continue comboing without knocking enemies away.
Replaces the original with a faster variant, performing a quick slash sideways and forwards instead. Afterwards, continue slashing your opponent while in Super Armor with a quick combo attack that knocks the target up on the final attack. You are able to perform the uppercut at any point after the initial by pressing .
After an air slash, Elesis will charge and fire a black disk either forward or at an angle downward.
Upon advancing to Dark Knight a new mechanic will become available to you through various skills called Blood Hit.
Blood Hit will drain a percentage of a skill's damage from your HP to vastly increase the skill's damage. The HP drained cannot bring you below 20% HP, but there is no limit to how much HP a skill can drain on its own up to that point. Only specific skills that mention Blood Hit in their description will drain your HP. Blood Hit is not optional, so caution is advised, though the HP loss can be mitigated through this path's various healing options such as Gale Mode and Burning Phantom's Blood Drain.
Blood Hit skills include Dark Wave, Brutal Cutter, Assault Strike, Blood Storm, Blood Cutter, Shade Illusion, Dread Weapon, Injection Stigma and Blood Falls.
Blood Hit is directly affected by the passive Overflowing Blood.
- KR trailer (released together with Crimson Avenger) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Crimson Avenger) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Dark Knight's Blood Hit system is similar to Weapon Taker's Overheat, as it both drains their health when they use it. The two classes do, however, have some major differences that should be noted:
- Unlike Weapon Taker, Dark Knight does not acquire a damage buff after consuming HP.
- She also has various skills that allow her to regenerate that lost HP, making her Blood Hit HP-to-damage conversion much safer and easier to use.
- Similarly to a Weapon Taker with Mercenary Behavior, Dark Knight and Crimson Avenger don't take damage from Blood Hit activation when below 20% HP.
- Blood Hit's HP consumption is based on how much damage a skill would deal at that moment, taking into account your own Physical Attack, any Physical Attack buffs, the skill's skill trait, as well as the damage range on your weapon that is affected by the Maximize stat. Critical hits and Skill Damage Increase/Decrease effects are ignored.
- On Dark Knight/Crimson Avenger job path, Elesis' claymore gains a more blade-like appearance, similarly to Pyro Knight/Blazing Heart, demonstrating Elesis' decision to veer away from her original, formal swordsmanship and develop new weapons/forms of combat.
- Interestingly enough, Dark Knight/Crimson Avenger does not use blood as a means of damage, only using it as a power boost. Her skill animations are either evil energy or gaps being torn through space.
- After advancing to Dark Knight, Elesis' character selection screen quote changes to match her new personality.
- This also applies to Crimson Avenger.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "고스트 나이트 (Ghost Knight)".