I will not hesitate to dip my feet into darkness in order to carry my justice.
[A dark swordsman following her own justice.]
- Main Article: Blood Hit
Some of this path skills are affected by Blood Hit. Blood Hit will drain a percentage of a skill's damage from your HP to vastly increase the skill's damage.
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A dark swordsman following her own justice.
When Elesis realizes that she can't make everyone understand her justice, she decides to use a more hands on approach to persuade others even if it may go against her beliefs.
Elesis becomes the Dark Knight, to make her own justice a reality.
마족의 흔적을 쫓아 방랑하던 엘리시스는 신분과 지위를 이용해 타인을 착취하는 귀족을 만나고 크게 분노한다. 세상의 모든 사람들에게 자신의 선과 정의를 이해시킬 수 없다는걸 깨달은 엘리시스는 자신의 신념과는 조금 다를지라도 보다 직접적이고 효과 있는 설득법이 필요함을 깨닫는다. 엘리오스를 지키기 위해서는 마족 뿐만 아니라 다양한 형태의 악 또한 경계해야 한다는 것을 깨달은 엘리시스는 자신의 정의를 관철하기 위해 어둠에서 움직이며 악당을 물리치는 다크 나이트로 거듭난다.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Dark Knight can advance into a Crimson Avenger.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- KR trailer (released together with Crimson Avenger) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Crimson Avenger) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
- On Dark Knight/Crimson Avenger job path, Elesis' claymore gains a more blade-like appearance, similarly to Pyro Knight/Blazing Heart, demonstrating Elesis' decision to veer away from her original, formal swordsmanship and develop new weapons/forms of combat.
- Interestingly enough, Dark Knight/Crimson Avenger does not use blood as a means of damage, only using it as a power boost. Her skill animations are either evil energy or gaps being torn through space.
- After advancing to Dark Knight, Elesis' character selection screen quote changes to match her new personality.
- This also applies to Crimson Avenger.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "고스트 나이트 (Ghost Knight)".