|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Ruthless defender of the innocent.
[A Knight who harnesses the destructive power of darkness]
Uses skills with wide range of attacks which consumes health to deal massive damage.
Elesis the Red Knight tried to stop Wally from oppressing the people of Elder and exploiting the El, but Wally's possession of Nasod power frustrated her efforts.
"You can't always stop villains by just being righteous! Sometimes you have to be willing to use brute force!"
With Luichel's help, Elesis takes charge and begins to overthrow Wally's troops. She now understands that the honorable way isn't always effective, and this time, she must turn to darkness in order to defeat the enemy. Becoming the Dark Knight now seems to be the perfect way to exact revenge.
First Class Advancement
- Defeat Nasod Banthus in 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Talk to Luichel in Elder.
- Defeat Wally No. 8 in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Talk to Luichel in Elder.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
Replaces the original with a faster variant, performing a quick slash sideways and forwards instead. Afterwards, continue slashing your opponent while in Super Armor with a quick combo attack that knocks the target up on the final attack. You are able to perform the uppercut at any point after the initial by pressing .
While dashing, Elesis sends out waves of blood at the cost of MP in front of her that pierce through two targets, hitting up to three targets. Repeatedly pressing will send out more waves. The last two waves will pierce all enemies. Waves can be absorbed/reflected.
Elesis rushes through the targets, turns around, and strikes her sword into them. She then releases dark El energy from her sword while in Super Armor, damaging them multiple times and finally sends them flying with a back kick. Note that the longer you hold , the longer she will release dark energy before doing the back kick. The back kick can be interrupted by movement, allowing you to continue comboing without knocking enemies away.
After an air slash, Elesis will charge and fire a black disk either forward or at an angle downward.
Upon advancing to Dark Knight a new mechanic will become available to you through various skills called Blood Hit.
Blood Hit will drain a percentage of a skill's damage from your HP to vastly increase the skill's damage. The HP drained cannot bring you below 20% HP, but there is no limit to how much HP a skill can drain on its own up to that point. Only specific skills that mention Blood Hit in their description will drain your HP. Blood Hit is not optional, so caution is advised, though the HP loss can be mitigated through this path's various healing options such as Gale Mode and Burning Phantom's Blood Drain.
Blood Hit skills include Dark Wave, Brutal Cutter, Assault Strike, Blood Storm, Blood Cutter, Shade Illusion, Dread Weapon, Injection Stigma and Blood Falls.
Blood Hit is directly affected by the passives Overflowing Blood and Berserk.
- KR trailer (released together with Crimson Avenger) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Crimson Avenger) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Dark Knight's Blood Hit system is similar to Weapon Taker's Overheat, as it both drains their health when they use it. The two classes do, however, have some major differences that should be noted:
- Unlike Weapon Taker, Dark Knight does not acquire a damage buff after consuming HP.
- She also has various skills that allow her to regenerate that lost HP, making her Blood Hit HP-to-damage conversion much safer and easier to use.
- Similarly to a Veteran Commander with Victory Survival Strategy, Dark Knight and Crimson Avenger don't take damage from Blood Hit activation when between 10% and 20% HP.
- Blood Hit's HP consumption is based on your weapon stats and the skill's damage percentage. This means that the Maximize stat affects how much HP is consumed.
- On Dark Knight/Crimson Avenger job path, Elesis' claymore gains a more blade-like appearance, similarly to Pyro Knight/Blazing Heart, demonstrating Elesis' decision to veer away from her original, formal swordsmanship and develop new weapons/forms of combat.
- Interestingly enough, Dark Knight/Crimson Avenger does not use blood as a means of damage, only using it as a power boost. Her skill animations are either evil energy or gaps being torn through space.
- After advancing to Dark Knight, Elesis' character selection screen quote changes to match her new personality.
- This also applies to Crimson Avenger.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "고스트 나이트 (Ghost Knight)".
|South Korea||다크 나이트||Dark Knight|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||闇黑騎士||Dark Knight|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||黑暗骑士||Dark Knight|
|Germany||Dunkler Ritter||Dark Knight|
|Spain||Caballera oscura||Dark Knight|
|France||Chevalier ténébreux||Dark Knight|
|Italy||Cavaliere Oscuro||Dark Knight|
|Poland||Mroczny Rycerz||Dark Knight|
|Brazil||Cavaleira das Trevas||Darkness Knight|