|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
They shouldn't have messed with me...
[A Knight tainted with vengeance and darkness]
Empowered attacks which deals more damage and absorbs more health. Unleashes devastating attacks by maintaining health and efficient MP usage.
Elesis arrives at mastery by facing great adversity, battling the demons in Feita and nearly losing her life. She survives by absorbing energy from the Dark El, but is now consumed by it and driven insane.
Evil better watch out, because for this young lady, now the Crimson Avenger, retaliation is inevitable.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Dark Knight can advance into Crimson Avenger. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Crimson Avenger can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Crimson Avenger's Mark .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 60 drops from Nasods in Altera's dungeons.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Kill 400 Demons in Feita's dungeons.
- Kill 80 Necromancers and then get 1 drop from Amethyst in 5-3: Underground Chapel.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
Elesis will slash her enemy three times, then hit them with two bloody strikes while in Super Armor, without knocking them down.
After doing an upward slash and a downward smash, Elesis will do a Uppercut that sends out a blood wave at the cost of 3 MP. Wave can be absorbed/reflected. The wave will pierce through two targets.
|Focused Blood Wave
After performing a upward slash, Elesis will charge her sword with immense dark energy and release it in one powerful blood wave with infinite piercing.
- KR trailer (released together with Dark Knight) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Dark Knight) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Crimson Avenger All Pose
Crimson Avenger's accessory, Sealed Bloody Queen.
Crimson Avenger's accessory, Awakened Bloody Queen. (Unavailable in KR)
Crimson Avenger's accessory, Advent of the Bloody Queen. (Unavailable in KR)
- Elesis' outfit was teased before her reveal in ElType Volume 3. In the comic, just as Elesis was about to get an avatar card, Add rushed by and the cards flew. Add was then hit by a avatar card which was Crimson Avenger's.
- It is likely that the Dark El has affected Elesis' personality, as she laughs maniacally when winning.
- Elesis' facial expression changes and her eyes turn amber upon advancing to Crimson Avenger.
- After advancing to Crimson Avenger, Elesis' character selection screen quote changes once again, to match her lifeless personality.
- Unlike Infinity Sword, who absorbed the energy of the Dark El with the desire to protect his friends, Crimson Avenger absorbed the energy of the Dark El in order to survive. This may have been what led to the personality difference between the two, despite both of them absorbing Dark El.
- Although it's not noticeable in her artworks, Crimson Avenger keeps a scrap of Dark Knight's blood scarf. The scarf is used as a ribbon to tie her hair as shown in her in-game model.
- In the portrait, she is shown holding onto the scarf while in her default skill cut-in, the scarf detached itself from her hair.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "이노센트 소울 (Innocent Soul)".
|South Korea||크림슨 어벤저||Crimson Avenger|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||紅蓮復仇者||Red Lotus Avenger|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||绯红复仇者||Crimson Avenger|
|Germany||Roter Rächer||Red Avenger|
|Spain||Vengadora roja||Red Avenger|
|France||Vengeresse pourpre||Crimson Avenger|
|Italy||Vendicatrice cremisi||Crimson Avenger|
|Poland||Czerwony Mściciel||Red Avenger|
|United Kingdom||Red Avenger|
|Brazil||Vingadora Escarlate||Scarlet Avenger|