Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Crimson Avenger : Transcendent||95|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Curse of Blood||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Fate Slicing Blade||Blood Sword Aura||Elemental Resistance Reduction||Duration||Fate Slicing Blade||Blood Sword Aura|
|95||3526%||404%||200||1 Second||1||7||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Fate Slicing Blade||Blood Sword Aura|
|Regenerating (2) Blood Falls||Haste Blood Falls|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|50% chance of lowering cooldown to 60%||13.8 Seconds||Cooldown decreased to 80%||18.4 Seconds|
|Dark Force||Berserk||Blood Thirst|
Tips and Details
- Blood Falls can deal up to 8,895.6% (2,548% in PvP) Physical Damage, taking Blood Hit into account.
- Curse of Blood reapplies itself every time an enemy is hit by the Blood Sword Aura. If all 7 hits connect, it will last for a total of 6 seconds.
- Curse of Blood also acts like Bleeding and shows up as a bleeding icon above the enemy, but it is a separate debuff that will not affect regular bleeding in any way and cannot trigger bleed-related skill effects like Judgement and Blood Thirst. It will deal 60% average attack power in damage per second.
- For some reason, Curse of Blood's Elemental Resistance Reduction either isn't fully applied in one go or stacks itself per hit of the Blood Sword Aura. This can be seen by applying Bleeding at any point during the skill (due to Wind Resistance affecting Bleed Damage/Duration): it will deal the most damage and last the longest after all Blood Sword Aura hits have been dealt.
- Because of this, Curse of Blood itself will actually increase in damage as well. From 1 to 7 hits : 60% / 84% / 93.6% / 97.44% / 98.976% / 99.5904% / 99.83616%
- Assuming the enemy was hit by the entire skill (and due to the bleed ticking slower than the hits of Blood Sword Aura), they will bleed for (84% + 97.44% + 99.5904% + (99.83616% * 3)) = 580.53888% average attack power.
- The Fate Slicing Blade will deal damage to anything in the path of its swing, including enemies above and behind you. Due to the large size of the blade, it can easily hit everything on-screen.
- This skill summons the same Sword Aura from Fate Smash, but it is still unable to be controlled afterwards.
|Transcendence Crimson Avenger Skills|