Anger of Raven
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
Every character in Elsword has their own unique features that set them apart from other characters.
When Awakening Mode is activated as Raven, a Nasod core will appear behind him. It assists Raven in battle offensively and defensively. The core has three levels (it is level 2 upon awakening); the bigger it is, the stronger it becomes. It grows as Raven deals damage, takes damage (slower rate than doing damage), or uses special actives.
Offensively, when Raven hits a foe with an active like Breaking Fist or a special active like Power Assault and the foe survives, the core will rush at foe (it turns into dagger-like shape at level 2 and higher) at a linear angle after the skill hits. If no foes are hit, it will return behind you at the same level it was before launching. If it does hit, it pierces through all targets hit as it travels a set distance and does not knock down.
Actives increase the core level by one when attacking. Special actives increase the core's level upon activation. High cost special actives (250-300 MP) will max core's level, while lower cost ones (200 MP and less) increase its size by one or more. After attacking, the core's level resets to zero, meaning it will be absent for about a second no matter what you do. This makes it best to wait a moment between skills if using special actives in rapid succession. That way, the core will attack the foe with each special active.
Defensively, when Raven is hit by an attack in front of him while standing, the core transforms into shield that reduces damage. The shield lasts a short time and the core loses a level each time it forms the shield. If the core is level 1 when it defends Raven, it will disappear afterward and requires the usual conditions to reappear. Raven cannot move during the guarding animation. In the TW version, Raven can cancel the guarding animation by moving or using other skills.
If core is present when awakening ends, it will recover HP and MP based on its level.
Level 3 Awakening
If Raven activates awakening on the third orb (which is depicted as a flaming orb), he will create a dense, small electric aura around him that shocks nearby foes at an interval. These shocks do not add to the knockdown counter nor have hitstun. It also grants Raven 5 MP per hit.
|Core Level||Damage||Max Hits||Damage
|HP Recovery||MP Recovery|
- The damage is based on your average attack power and is not affected by the attack bonus from Awakening.
Specialization (Not available anymore)
|Character||Specialization A||Specialization B|
|Core charging speed +x% (Max: 40%)||x% Chance of core not diminishing after use (Max: 50%)|
Tips and Details
- Nasod core's attack ignores defense and guard in PvE. Ignore guard in PvP.
- The Nasod core no longer attacks when Blade Master's Bloody Accel is activated. Instead, it will increase the core to maximum level.
- Level 3 awakening should be used cautiously in Velder's Hallucination boss fight, because if you are in electric aura mode and Joaquin uses the puppet debuff, you can shock your allies too.
- A glitch occurs where you will still damage your allies even after the debuff is over. It is best to wait for it to end before continuing to fight.
- If the aura generated from the Nasod core kills an enemy, the core will not attack.
- Hyper active skills do not cause the Nasod core to attack.
- When launching the Nasod core, the animation for the Nasod core gaining a level will be shown as active and special active hits will cause it to gain a level, but the damage dealt will be when the skill was activated.
- The electric aura can be countered.