Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Decrease overall Physical/Magical Attack Power, but damage towards boss monsters increases in proportion to the overall damage lost.|
(Physical/Magical Attack Power decrease also effects PvP)
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Any 3rd Class||99||Head Hunter Item|
|Rarity||Attack Decrease||Increased Damage to bosses|
Tips and Details
- When using the Rare rarity of this passive, take note that it will quite drastically decrease your Combat Power due to the Boss Damage Increase not making up for the Attack Power Decrease, in terms of Combat Power gained from either source. When struggling to reach a Combat Power requirement for a dungeon, consider taking this passive off before entering.
- With the Elite rarity the Combat Power loss or gain is negligible and depends on how high your attack or boss damage already are in comparison to another.
- Naturally, the Unique rarity will always increase your Combat Power because of how high the Boss Damage Increase is.
- Damage Increase to Boss Monsters does not include miniboss type monsters.
- When doing a dungeon consisting of many Boss fights, remember that certain objects, enemies, or other obstacles do not count as bosses. This is especially important to take note of during Crimson Tower of Flames's Memory of Crimson Flames pattern while destroying the healing orbs, or in Henir's Time and Space during many stages with additional normal enemies or minibosses.
- There are Old and Normal rarity versions of the Head Hunter skill in the game's files, but these two rarities share the same effect with the Rare one.