Increases Max MP. When out of combat, recovers MP over time, but drains HP.
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Any 3rd Job Class||99||Eroding Energy Item|
|Rarity||Max MP Increase||Eroding Energy|
|MP Recovery Per Second||HP Decrease Per Second||Time out of combat|
|Rare||+50 MP||10 MP||3%||3 Seconds|
|Elite||+80 MP||15 MP|
|Unique||+100 MP||25 MP|
|Rare||+25 MP||1 MP||3%||9.9 Seconds|
|Elite||+40 MP||1.5 MP|
|Unique||+50 MP||2.5 MP|
Tips and Details
- The HP drain of this skill can be mitigated with Illipia's Aura, or even nullified completely in PvE with said passive at Unique grade.
- The HP drain can never kill you, and the MP recovery effect will always apply, so even at 1 HP remaining you will still recover MP. Likewise, at 100% MP, the passive will still drain HP.
- The effect will gradually drain your HP/recover your MP instead of in large chunks like Blatt Blume (Rein), meaning you sometimes don't need to wait a full second to reach the MP you need.
- Certain actions do not cancel the effect, such as using Repel, switching Way of the Sword / Chivalry modes or using Nitro Motor.
- There are Old and Normal rarity versions of the Eroding Energy skill in the game's files, but these two rarities share the same effect with the Rare one.
|South Korea||잠식하는 기운||Eroding Aura|
|France||Énergie érosive||Eroding Energy|
|Italy||Energia erosiva||Erosive Energy|
|Poland||Erodująca Energia||Eroding Energy|
|Brazil||Energia Erosiva||Erosive Energy|