||Obezaar - A being of Henir that was locked away within the confines of Henir's Time And Space, broken free from its shackles.
- Super Armor: Obezaar will be in perpetual Super Armor.
- Teleport: Warp anywhere on the map at will, mostly used to warp in front of the player.
- Backstep: Quickly makes a short hop forwards while turning backwards, mostly used when the player is behind.
- Uppercut: Claws at the player in front, causing a small shockwave that launches, used if the player is at melee-range.
- Thunder Dash: Winds up in place before dashing forward cloaked in electricity, carrying the player with it.
- Illusion Burst: Dashes through the player, causing electric blasts to occur in its wake, followed by EMP Burst.
- EMP Burst: Jumps into the air before causing a massive radial electric blast that drains 200 MP when hit.
- Shock Drain: Glares at the player before warping directly in front and causing an electric blast that drains 18 MP per hit.
Despite the look of the electricity, the hitbox is limited to Obezaar's size.
- When at 80x/60x HP - Maximum Charge: Jumps into the background and cloaks itself in an electric barrier while charging up energy. Creates two Obezaar copies that can perform any of the above attacks. The right clone is invincible until you defeat the one that spawns on the left.
- If the player defeats both clones, Obezaar will be rendered exhausted for a handful of seconds.
- If the player fails to defeat both, Obezaar will enter an EX phase for roughly a minute before going back to normal.
- Teleport/Backstep EX: Executed faster and can attack quicker after use.
- Electric Lariat: Wind up in place and performs a forward spinning move after charging up, doesn't have hitstun unless contact is made.
- Uppercut EX: Has a second, delayed hit afterwards with high damage.
- EMP Burst EX: Pulls the player inwards and the build-up before the blast will cause damage and drain 12MP per hit.
- Thunder Dash EX: Slams the ground afterwards to cause additional lightning blasts.
- Chaos Dive: Jumps into the air and, in a corner, creates lightning copies of itself that will crash into the ground shortly, aiming at the ground below the player, causing massive sparks of electricity on their way down, before diving into the ground itself.
Can be dodged by going below the clones and walking towards the opposite end at a moderate speed, then jumping over Obezaar.
Alternatively, some characters can continuously use Skills to remain invulnerable for the whole attack, or can go to the opposite side and stall in mid-air until its over.
CHALLENGE MODE ONLY
- When at 50.5x HP - Energy Overload: Fires a laser from its chest into the sky that falls back down in a massive explosion to transform itself into an even stronger EX Form permanently, with the same moveset, except the exclusion of Maximum Charge and the addition of a few new moves.
The transitioning cutscene does not cause damage. Additional platforms will appear in the stage.
- When at 40x/20x HP
& Randomly - Lightning Chaos: Warps to the center while emitting a stage-wide debuff that prevents the player from attacking. While in the center, creates numerous lightning copies in sets of 2 per attack that dash around the stage dealing damage and draining 200 MP if the player comes into contact with them.
Can be easily avoided by going to the far left or far right of the arena.
Afterwards, the fight continues and Thunderstorm will be active.
- Thunderstorm: Periodically a pillar of light will target the player, shooting a lightning bolt afterwards with guaranteed death damage that leaves sparks that briefly linger, will happen 6 times. Obezaar will be attacking you in the meantime.
You can bait the lightning into a high platform to lessen the risk of being cornered, Also be VERY attentive to what Obezaar is doing, as he can bodyblock you or use EMP Burst EX to force you into a lightning bolt if you aren't paying attention.
He can also use Chaos Dive during it, and avoiding both is insanely hard, hopefully you have a lot of MP and a Skill with insanely lengthy I-frames to avoid, such as a Hyperactive.
- If you fail to defeat both clones once before he reached 50 HP bar, he will enter EX+ (final form) but if you success, the boss will recive unfinished power, cannot use Thunderstorm and will be exhausted after using lighting chaos leave you free to attack him render the fight much easier