Players are able to continue the job progression of their characters by doing the third job quest. Each class is unique, changing the personality of the characters.
- Various voice lines change depending on their new personality. (Ready, emotion, awakening, defeat and quick voices).
- Certain [Mod] skills also have their voices modified.
- The Awakening cut-in changes to match the new portrait.
- Various new skills become available to the character. Currently, this includes 1 new [Hyper Active] and 2 new [Passive] skills.
- The Force system is unlocked, giving players access to special [Ability] or [Passive] skills that can be used by any third job and are obtained either as a dungeon drop or as a boss drop. Force skills are divided by passive/active and rarity.
- Additionally, the system also grants access to the [Mod] items. These allow you to change the skill they represent into an alternate version of that skill. While some of them only change the way a skill can be used in different situations (such as [Mod] Eschaton), there are others that change a skill entirely (such as [Mod] Crescent Kick).
- This new system is very similar to the old Skill Notes system, although you can unequip the [Mod] items at will.
- The basic Force Skill items, as well as any individual third job class's initial skill [Mod] items (3 per class), can be purchased from Camilla at any time.
- For Lu/Ciel players, the third job advancement will advance both characters at once.
- If you are unhappy with your current class and wish to switch classes, you may do so by buying the item mall class change item. (NA: 3,300 K-ching)
Class Change Quest
Like Transcendence, third job quests are universal.
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Respective job class item.
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 30 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
|SkillUltimate Skill II 1/5|
|SkillUltimate Skill II 2/5|
|SkillUltimate Skill II 3/5|
|SkillUltimate Skill II 4/5|
|SkillUltimate Skill II 5/5|
- Main Article: Force Skills
List of Classes