Cannot dash for a short duration, but can move past enemies in an invincible state with much higher Movement Speed. This skill cancels when you initiate attack.
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Any 3rd Job Class||99||Obtenebration Item|
|Rarity||Self BuffObtenebrationSelf BuffObtenebration||Cooldown|
|Rare||2 Seconds||180 seconds|
|Elite||4 Seconds||170 seconds|
|Unique||5 Seconds||160 seconds|
Tips and Details
- Obtenebration makes the player immune to damage reflection effects while it's active.
- If you activate Hyper Acceleration prior to using this skill right before a stage transition and hold up and left/right keys simultaneously, you will be able to perform a single long jump in places where you are not supposed to move at all, for example during cutscenes.
- This technique can be used as a faster way to get closer to the boss.
- Obtenebration is a word of Latin origin, defined as the act of darkening something, as if by shadow, hence the ability turning the user completely black.
- There are Old and Normal rarity versions of the Obtenebration skill in the game's files, but the force skill item cannot be used.
|South Korea||암보||Shadow Step|
|Brazil||Espectro Sombrio||Gloomy Specter|