- Up to 6 players can enter, requiring a minimum of at least 3 people. (Normal)
- Only three Resurrection Stones can be used to revive.
- Players are given a 15 second penalty before they can resurrect themselves.
- Bosses can only be frozen or petrified 3 times each (every hit is 1 count) at a time. When this limit is exceeded, they become invulnerable to that debuff for 60 seconds.
- Freezing or petrifying can be attempted again after 30 seconds, but you will not be able to chain it further. This also resets the 3-step chain's cooldown to 60 seconds.
Environmental Debuff - Demon Realm
- The El's power does not reach into this realm, Attack and HP will be reduced by 50%.
Phase 1: Remnant of Crimson Calamity
At the foot of the tower, players fight on a large ringed shaped map with four Remnant of Crimson Calamity, each with a unique sigil carved on their forehead. Players must fight and defeat all four of these beasts within a short span of each other. Failure to do so will have the defeated head reviving itself with full health. A UI will be added at the top of the screen indicating the HP of all four dragons, each HP orb marked with each dragon's corresponding sigil.
Phase 2: Crimson Soul
After defeating the first phase, the ground will collapse and players will find themselves in a subterranean chamber with a mysterious looking scythe. The weapon will move on its own, wielded by a materialized apparition, defeat the Crimson Soul.
Phase 3: Crimson Calamity
The Remnant of Crimson Calamity have now wrapped themselves around the exterior of the tower. Ascend the tower and defeat the four dragon heads once more much much like in Phase 1, however their orientation is no longer a simple circle, but along the tall linear tower. During this phase, the Crimson Soul will also try to interfere.