Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill Level||Level Required||Poco||Wooki||Zumyu||Bibi|
|Pretty Flower Projectile (Physical)||Max Hits||Skill Cooldown Reduction||Max Cooldown Reduction||Spin Attack (Physical)||Max Hits||Bleeding Debuff|
HP Burn Amount
|1||99||130%||20||-1.5 Seconds||-3 Seconds||2104%||2||x1.5|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Poco||Zumyu|
|Pretty Flower Projectile (Physical)||Spin Attack (Physical)|
Tips and Details
- Poco's new Pretty Flower Projectile can deal up to 2,860~3,900% (1,188~1,620% in PvP) Physical Damage per use on a single target after casting a [Laby's Friend?] skill, depending on your Growth stage.
- With the Empowered trait, it can deal up to 3,432~4,680% (1,425.6~1,944% in PvP) Physical Damage per use.
- This replacement for Poco's original attack deals significantly less total damage, but as this passive cannot be "switched off" like [Mod] skills, the original attack's damage is lost forever.
- While the two homing orbs can now pierce through enemies, they will immediately expire upon their 10th hit, making them rather ill-suited for large groups of enemies.
- The homing orbs inflict hitstun for their entire duration, making them extremely good for catching opponents in PvP.
- While not explicitly listed, the additional cooldown reduction per Growth stage for Wooki's CD reduction effect is increased to 0.3 seconds each.
- At 5 Growth stages, the effect still suffers somewhat from the basic 3 seconds cooldown between its uses, though it becomes much more viable than before.
- Zumyu's enhanced Spin Attack can deal up to 4,628.8~6,312% (1,762.2~2,403% in PvP) Physical Damage per use after casting a [Laby's Friend?] skill, depending on your Growth stage.
- With the Empowered trait, it can deal up to 5,554.56~7,574.4% (2,114.64~2,883.6% in PvP) Physical Damage per use.
- Bibi's enhanced Bleeding debuff will now deal an average of 72% of your Physical/Magical Attack per second, per stack.
|South Korea||니샤 파워||Nisha Power|
|Nisha Labyrinth Skills|