Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Install an energy nucleus. The nucleus moves forward creating a distorted area.|
Enemies inside the distorted area will be pulled and damaged and have their knockdown value reset.
Allies inside the distorted area will have the cooldown of Special Active skills reduced by 0.7 seconds every second.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Level Required||Spatial Boundary (Physical)||Distorted Area||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Pulse Interval||Enemy KD Reduction
|Ally Special Active Cooldown Reduction
|35||697%||1 Second||-100%||-0.7 Seconds||7 Seconds||7||200 MP||12 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Light Space Distortion||Regenerating (2) Space Distortion|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||70||50% chance of lowering cooldown to 50%||6 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- The spatial boundary is indicated by a purple circle surrounding the energy nucleus, and it will periodically collapse in on itself indicated by a blue inward pulse. The pulse is what damages and pulls enemies as well as triggers the other effects of the skill.
- The energy nucleus will follow paths, but will simply keep going in midair when used on slopes or platforms.
- The skill will usually pull enemies horizontally, rather than towards its center, but enemies near a wall or directly below or above the nucleus will still be pulled up or down into it.
- The skill will inconsistently stop at walls. Any wall it stops at it will always stop at, but even similar walls elsewhere on the map it may simply pass through, so use with caution if you intend to corner an enemy with it and try to remember which walls are "safe".
- A very clear example of this inconsistency is on the PvP Map Wally Castle Rooftop, where it will stop on the walls on the right side of the map, but pass through them on the left side of the map.
- The spatial boundary's pulses are visually identical to the enemy detection circle used at the start of Super Nova.
|Dimension Witch Skills|