|[Special Active: Bravery] |
Shoot a large megaton energy in the air.
The falling megaton energy will split upon impact.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Energy Ball Count||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Megaton Pearl||Kiloton Pearl||Ton Pearl||Megaton Pearl||Large Kiloton Pearl||Small Kiloton Pearl||Large Ton Pearl||Small Ton Pearl|
|PvE||2945%||833%||89%||1||2||4||16||64||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||3534%||1000%||107%||1||2||4||16||64||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Light Megaton Press||Heavy Megaton Press|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
- Average assumes 1 hit of Megaton Pearl, 2 hits of Kiloton Pearl, and 23 hits of Ton Pearl.
|Affected By Action Speed|
|* See Tips and Details|
Tips and Details
- Only Aisha's casting animation is affected by action speed.
- Each pearl will split whenever they collide with enemies or platforms.
- Pearls do not deal splash damage, making this purely a single target ability when used for damage.
- The Megaton Pearl will split into two larger Kiloton Pearls, which then split into two smaller Kiloton Pearls each. Each of those will then split into 4 more Kiloton Pearls and each of those then further split into 4 smaller Ton Pearls, giving the skill a total hit count of 1 + 6 + 80 hits, should every pearl collide with the same enemy before splitting.
- On an open field with no platforms or walls nearby, a medium-sized enemy that is directly underneath the Megaton Pearl will take hits from it, 2 smaller Kiloton Pearls (the large ones will fall besides it), and then 23 Ton Pearls.
- The initial projectile Aisha fires from her staff into the air will bounce off of walls like the pearls themselves, requiring players to stand a certain distance for a straight shot. This includes invisible walls like against Ancient Bone Dragon, where the skill will miss most of its damage if used improperly.
- The Kiloton Pearl will land on platforms if the center of its hitbox is eligible after the Megaton Pearl splits. This means that the player must time the skill perfectly so that bosses like Interdimensional Colossus are in an eligible position to be hit by them, for example when the boss moves its hand forward for an attack. Freezing the boss at these points ensures the most hits compared to other casts. Otherwise, most casts of Megaton Press become unreliable damage in these situations.
- All of the energy balls inflict hitstun, making it nearly impossible to avoid in PvP, especially on enclosed maps.
Dimension Witch - Skills