|Skill Level||Level Required||Physical Attack Knockdown Decrease||MP Gain Increase||Space Impact|
(On hit with Staff Attacks)
|Activation Chance||Damage (Physical)|
: All damage values for new and preexisting commands receive a 1.05x , 1.1x and 1.15x multiplier during 1st, 2nd and 3rd job respectively.
Tips and Details
- The MP Gain increase affects all attacks, not just physical or staff related ones.
- Despite the tooltips stating that staff commands will trigger Space Impact, only a selected few are able to trigger it. It is unclear if this was intentional or a bug.
- Space Impact can hit enemies close to the hit target. Each proc will create an impact for each enemy hit by the staff attack that deals splash damage.
- Space Impact functions like any normal attack and can trigger all on-hit effects except itself.
- Space Impact can also trigger on the close range melee hit of Energy Wave.
- is a very poor combo for dealing damage and regenerating MP in comparison to fireballs. Each hit does low damage and only regenerates 2.5 MP per hit, typically only breaking even with 2 hits or regenerating 7.5 MP at maximum (compared to fireballs which return 10 MP per hit for a max of 20 MP).
- Energy Balls have a fixed max hit count, meaning the more targets there are, the faster they will dissipate.
- Magic Staff works similarly to Vibe Shot.
Dimension Witch - Skills