|Language:||English • Deutsch • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Strike the ground to twist space. The twisted space spreads forward and enemies hit will be immobilized.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Dimension Witch : Transcendent||95|
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Twisted Space Duration||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||2782%||3 Seconds||30||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||2782%||3 Seconds||30||300 MP||17 Seconds|
|Stage||Heavy Impact Zone||Critical Impact Zone|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Normal||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|26.4 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
- Average assumes 3 hits.
Tips and Details
- The debuff only prevents running and jumping; Enemies can still use skills and commands to move, as well as go down platforms.
- The skill will follow paths, though it can sometimes fail to do so around sharper corners due to its speed.
- Rarely, the skill will get stuck on certain areas of a map, notably on a certain ledge in the Lanox PvP map, allowing it to deal full damage to any enemy in that location.
- This skill will hit on average 3 times per target if they are about the size of the big Wooden Training Dummy, 1-2 times on human-sized targets, and hits above 3 for any wider mobs.
- Human-sized targets will take 1 hit when cast at point-blank range, and 2 if done with proper spacing.
- [Mod] Impact Zone consistently deals more damage to human-sized targets as a result.
- This skill can be stored by using it before a stage transition or cancelling on a jump pad and will be unleashed when using another skill or performing an action.
|Between its initial release and the 07/18/2019 KR Patch, Impact Zone moved significantly slower, allowing it to do significantly more hits on target in exchange for less damage per hit.|
|Dimension Witch Skills|