|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
[Mod] Air leap towards the enemy with destructive force in Super Armor status.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Comet Crusader||99||Leap Attack|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|| Max Leap
|Jump Damage||Landing Shockwave||Initial||Additional recasts|
|99||213%||575%||5||30 MP||21 MP per Recast||6 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Jump Damage||Landing Shockwave|
|Enhanced Leap Attack||Empowered Leap Attack|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
| Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|Damage increased to 130%|
Tips and Details
- Iron Paladin's combo also applies to the stomp at the end of Leap Attack, acting in place of the stomp.
- This makes it easier to combo afterwards, and also lets you go from Super Armor straight to Heavy Stance.
- Due to additional presses of the skill recasting it, its original [Enhanced] effect no longer applies.
- Empowered [Mod] Leap Attack can deal up to 1,024.4% (274.3% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- Since you are able to cast the skill up to 5 times in succession before cooldown, Empowered [Mod] Leap Attack can deal up to 5,122% (1,371.5% in PvP) Physical Damage if used in succession.
|Comet Crusader Skills|