|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
I won't back down. I will protect everyone!
[The Guardian of War, subduer of enemies always in the midst of battle]
Guardian with indomitable will, protecting his allies with fortitude and strength.
With iron will, Chung protects his allies and dominates the battlefield by charging into his enemies like a comet.
Reacting to the experiences Chung gained by overcoming difficult battles, and his endless effort to protect his friends, the Guardian Stone grants him new power.
"I have watched you unwavering from trials and temptations, and as such, I can trust you to become ever stronger without straying from your path. This is our true power, Prince Seiker."
"I feel it… So this is my new power..!"
With indomitable will and strength, Chung charges straight into battle without hesitation to protect his friends.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Comet Crusader's Conviction
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 30 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Leap Attack • Land Demolisher - Earthquake • Wonder Wall
Force Change Skill
Tips and Details
- Due to how soon the last in Comet Crusader's new combo can be triggered, canceling at is significantly more sensitive than its previous incarnation. This also applies to performing .
- Comet Crusader's Freiturnier features prominent horns reminiscent of a dragon. This theme is reflected in the name of his Hyper Active Tiamat, which is the name of a dragon from Babylonian mythology.
- Comet Crusader's Berserk mode is the only one with wavy hair out of Chung's job paths, being a reference to Chung's original Berserk mode.
- True to his name, both of Comet Crusader's passives in the Korean server are named after real-life comets.
- Chung's signature dark patches of hair in Comet Crasher's hairstyle are pulled back into his ponytail. This is in stark contrast to all other instances where the dark patches remain short and fairly close to the front of Chung's face.