Camilla is the NPC that handles many features involving PvP.
The charming but feisty Camilla is a weapon enthusiast, and perhaps the ideal person to lecture wannabe heroes who want to acquire additional survival skills. Apply or die!
|Sparring Wedge||5,000 AP|
|Jellmatis Fragment||1,000 AP|
|Force Extractor||5,000,000 ED|
|[Force] Hyper Acceleration||5,000,000 ED|
|[Force] Haunting Spirit||5,000,000 ED|
|[Force] Illipia's Aura||5,000,000 ED|
"Hey, I want to ask you something. Hehe."
Camilla provides the first four Skill Quests to unlock the skills in your skill tree. She also has daily and weekly quests that reward you with Competitor's Coins, Duelist's Coins, and/or Jellmantis Fragments for playing PvP, or Warrior's Victory Medals for playing Ereda's Island. Duelists Coins can be exchanged for Sparring Specialize Stones, while Competitor's Coins can be exchanged for Basic or Intermediate Warrior's Potions, Stamina Potions, Secret Dungeon Entry Permits, Heroic Invitations, Elrianode Defense Requests, or a cube containing a temporary Magic Necklace or Skill Ring/Ring of Fury. Warrior's Victory Medals are used to craft and upgrade the Warrior's Accessories, but can also be exchanged for a random amount of El Tree Seeds, Complete Recovery Potions, Mana Elixers, Vigor Potions, or Stamina Potions.
Ereda Island Quests
Season 1 Quests
Season 2 Quests
Tips and Details
- Despite what the quest descriptions say, all quests that involve 3v3 Arena can be completed through 2v2 Arena matches.
- During the Ereda Island quest acceptance dialogue, Camilla incorrectly states that you will be rewarded with a Competitor's Coin.
- In Roman mythology, Camilla is a famed virgin warrior.
- Camilla appears in every town except Ruben, standing on a pedestal with flags to either side of her.
- Prior to the Field Update, she also did not appear in Feita.
- Camilla has more options in her Chat menu than any other NPC in the game.
- Most NPCs have four at most, while Camilla has seven: Quest, Arena, Sparring, Store, Free Training, Craft, and Exchange.
- An ongoing gag is that the Skill Quests that Camilla sends you on are actually errands she is too lazy to do herself.
- While never actually stated, Camilla may very well be an employee of COBO Services.
- Camilla wrote the skill notes Endless Beatdown and Reaction Blast.
- Camilla's outfit and hairstyle were replicated for Eve in an April Fools NPC Costume.
- Camilla is a member of the official El Search Party. 
|China (Simplified Chinese)||卡密拉||Camilla|
- Region 1~6
- Region 7~12
- Region 13~18
- Region 19~20
- Alter Ego
- Cloud Mason
- General Cronwell
- General Testarossa
- Guardian Holy Beasts
- Jen Che
- Rod Gess
- Son Na-eun
- Caluso Tribe
- COBO Service
- Crow Mercenaries
- Dark Elf Village
- Dark-Eyed Army
- Demon Army
- El Search Party
- Elrian Kingdom
- Feita Knights
- Guardian Knights
- Henir's Order
- Landar Camp
- Lizardman Tribe
- Nasod Army
- Nasod Ruler
- Night Savers
- Red Knights
- Red-Demon Army
- Seven Tower
- Torta Gang
- Velder Commerce Association
- White-Ghost Army