|[Special Active: Bravery] Launch a magic sphere filled with a curse of aging forward.|
The sphere will bounce 4 times in the direction the character is facing.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Normal||Awakening||Movement / Action Speed||Attack Power||Additional Damage||Duration||Curse Sphere||Explosion|
|Curse Sphere||Explosion||Curse Sphere||Explosion||Max Hits Per Explosion||Number of Explosions|
|PvE||54%||353%||73%||478%||-20%||-15%||-80%||15 Seconds||4||8||4||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|PvE||54%||353%||73%||478%||-20%||-15%||-80%||20 Seconds||4||8||4||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Light Aging||Killing Blow (2) Aging|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Aging|
|Movement / Action Speed||Attack Power||Additional Damage|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Skill effect's effectiveness increased by 30%||-26%||-19.5%||-104%|
: Damage values may not be reflected in Free Training.
|Per Explosion||Max||Per Explosion||Max||Per Explosion||Max||Per Explosion||Max|
- Not counting hits from Cursed Sphere.
|Oz's Dream||Oz's Power|
Tips and Details
- The Curse Sphere drags enemies along with it so it can be decent for clearing enemies that would be in its travel path.
- It cannot drag enemies in Super Armor (or otherwise immovable) so proper aim is required in these situations.
- The location of the explosion has a slight black hole effect to it, pulling in enemies that are ever so slightly out of reach of the actual damage, including enemies in Super Armor. Missing the Curse Sphere as such doesn't necessarily mean the explosion won't hit.
- The Curse Sphere will follow curves and can bounce off walls. Using the skill near a wall allows you to ensure the entire skill will hit, especially on smaller sized bosses.
- The Curse Sphere will bounce in the direction you are facing, making it possible to bounce back and forth to ensure that all hits can be dealt to any enemy.
- The explosion's range is quite wide, and the explosion hits enemies extremely high up, as visualized by a rather faint purple effect that rises up quickly from the explosion area. It is not infinite, however, as can be seen on Judge's Sanctuary's lookout point, or when using it at the bottom of Sea of Ruin.
- The Curse Sphere will keep going until it hits solid ground but does automatically explode after some time of falling when used from very high up.
- Aging can be combined with [Mod] Ruin to deal significantly more damage on targets.
- The skill is affected by the Free Training hit count error, with the Explosion dealing 9 hits instead of 8.
- The debuff stacks with Dark Orb.
|Between its initial release and the 08/01/2019 KR Patch, Aging did not bounce, only having a single explosion.|
Dark Magician - Skills