|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Staff, Dark Magic|
|Height||159 cm (5 ft 3 in)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
4 May 2011
You can't handle this!
The Dark Magician is a mixed range magic user utilizing the power of darkness to deal high magic damage. With her refined intelligence and magic use, the Dark Magician is capable of enormous amounts of damage, allowing efficient elimination of her enemies. Devoting her life to the magic arts she has become more powerful and versatile than anyone expected. With highly strategic skills, she is a benefit to any party.
Since ancient times, magicians trained not only on the basics, but on their spiritual power too.
In order to obtain greater power, they have to gain access to the power of "El". Magicians without strong spiritual strength and control will sink into the depths of the magic world and erode, that being said, a dark magician who needs even more power will require even more training. Even though they are able to gain more power, if their spiritual power cannot resist the influence of darkness, they will become a half-human, half-demon being. True practitioners of dark magic are rare, as most of the magicians are usually elderly people. Even so, Aisha's body has a special essence that isolates such influence, along with her immature age, allows her to obtain dark magic, while avoiding the influence of demon world. However, Aisha's spiritual power is not stable, and if influenced by the path of darkness, she will become a creature scarier than any demon.
So, in order for her to obtain great power she must bear the great risk of a Dark Magician.
First Class Advancement
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle with at least a B rank.
- Defeat Wally No. 8 at 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle while taking less than 60 hits.
- Talk to Hoffman in Elder.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Dark Magician can advance into a Void Princess.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
Tips and Details
- Dark Magician's Dark Plasma Ball is quite effective against shielded mobs, with the exception of the >>ZXX combo.
- The part where she retreat backwards in xx<x is good for evasion, with perfect timing.
- Dark Magician's Promotion Weapon Costume changes when awakened.