Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Call upon the Reaper to damage enemies. Enemies hit will receive a mark that explodes after a short while. (Max 2 stacks) (Can also be activated in midair)|
|Available for Memorize
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Dark Magician||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Death Sentence||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Death Field||Death Mark||Movement Speed Decrease||Jump Speed Decrease||Duration|
|30||2815%||963%||-%||-%||1 ~ 4 Seconds||200 MP||16 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Death Field||Death Mark|
|Enhanced Death Field||Light Death Field|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
Tips and Details
- The Mark of Death debuff causes enemies to be unable to use skills or attack, on top of the speed debuff. The debuff is removed once the Death Mark explosion happens.
- The explosion caused by Death Mark inflicts splash damage, allowing for high damage on tightly grouped enemies.
- This skill's range is 400 units, and is as such, unable to gain the bonus from Awakened Will: Void Princess while still hitting enemies, assuming nothing wanders into its range after already casting the skill.
- In PvP, be careful when comboing afterwards because the opponent can be knocked down, causing the second hit to miss.
- If an enemy dies before the Mark of Death is gone, the mark may briefly appear above the user and then disappear. This will not affect them, however.
- On rarer occasions, the explosion may even occur on the user. This will not affect the user either, but it will still hit surrounding enemies.
- Despite the skill in-game description stating "Maximum Explosions: 2", there is no limit to how many targets can be simultaneously hit or the number of secondary explosions, and the skill will also never explode twice on a single enemy.
- Death Field can't be used on some large enemies such as Ancient Bone Dragon. The reason for this is unknown.
- Using this skill will always make Aisha face right afterwards.
- As a result of this, using this skill in midair while facing left will cause Aisha to shift a bit to the right.
- Aisha pulls out a book upon activation. The book has the words "Killing Note" on it.
- This was the first skill to cause "splash" damage, explosions occurring on every enemy hit dealing that damage on all other enemies nearby, exponentially increasing damage on larger groups. Later examples of such skills include Heavy Railgun and Twilight Judgment.
|Dark Magician Skills|