|[Special Active: Strength] |
Call upon the Reaper to damage enemies.
Enemies hit will receive a mark that explodes after a short while.
See Tips and Details
(Max 2 stacks)
(Can also be activated midair)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Dark Magician||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Enemy DebuffDeath SentenceEnemy DebuffDeath Sentence||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Death Field||Death Mark||Movement Speed Decrease||Jump Speed Decrease||Duration|
|PvE||2815%||963%||-50%||-50%||1 ~ 5 Seconds||200 MP||16 Seconds|
|PvE||3378%||1157%||-50%||-50%||1 ~ 5 Seconds||200 MP||16 Seconds|
|Enhanced Death Field||Light Death Field|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
|Normal||Enhanced (Trait)||Normal||Enhanced (Trait)|
- Does not account for splash damage.
Tips and Details
- The Death Sentence debuff causes enemies to be unable to use skills or attack and reduces all speeds. The debuff is removed once the Death Mark explosion happens.
- Although the Death Mark can inflict splash damage to groups of enemies, it can only explode itself and up to 2 surroundings, reducing the overall potential of this skill.
- The tooltip confusingly describes this phenomenon as "max stacks", which isn't right - there is no upper limit of Death Mark stacks given through multiple casts.
- Before the skill tree reorganization in 2014, the explosion could only hit 1 extra surrounding, which was never updated in the tooltip.
- In PvP, be careful when comboing afterwards because the opponent can be knocked down, causing the second hit to miss.
- If an enemy dies before the Death Mark is gone, the mark may briefly appear above the user and then disappear. This will not affect them, however.
- On rarer occasions, the explosion may even occur on the user. This will not affect the user either, but it will still hit surrounding enemies.
- Using this skill will always make Aisha face right afterwards.
- As a result of this, using this skill in midair while facing left will cause Aisha to shift a bit to the right.
- Death Field can't be used on some large enemies such as Ancient Bone Dragon. The reason for this is unknown.
- Since you want to use this skill when surrounded by enemies it is rather difficult to ensure you are over 250 range away from enemies to gain Awakened Will: Void Princess's effects, though not impossible, as 250 is only around melee range and the skill can reach just under twice as far.
- The skill's range is fairly narrow and does not even extend fully into its visual effect.
- Aisha pulls out a book upon activation. The book has the words "Killing Note" on it.
- This was the first skill to cause "splash" damage, explosions occurring on every enemy hit dealing that damage on all other enemies nearby, exponentially increasing damage on larger groups. Later examples of such skills include Heavy Railgun and Twilight Judgment.
Dark Magician - Skills