Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Cast a poisonous cloud that lasts for 10 seconds. Enemies hit will be poisoned for 5 seconds and their MP gradually reduced. The initial hit does heavy damage and later hits don't flinch enemies. The poisonous dark cloud slowly expands in the direction casted.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Curse||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Casting||Dark Cloud||Casting||Dark Cloud||MP Burn per Second||Duration|
|15||2699%||169%||1||9||4 MP||10 Seconds||150 MP||11 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Gigantic Poisonous Cloud||Empowered Poisonous Cloud|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Damage increased to 120%|
Tips and Details
- [Enhanced] Poisonous Cloud can deal a total of 4,896% (1,417% in PvP) Magical Damage. With Empowered, it can deal a total of 5,875.2% (1,700.4% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- Gigantic [Enhanced] Poisonous Cloud has a deceptively massive hitbox, with the initial hit hitting enemies up to two platforms above and one below, as well as horizontally slightly further than the visual effect would suggest. This makes it a somewhat effective clearing option.
- The cloud grows larger every second, extending in the direction the caster was facing when casting the skill. This growing portion of the skill only inflicts the weaker cloud hits and lacks the initial damage, however.
- In terms of damage, the skill is best used on mobs and bosses that do not move much or are stationary, in order to get the full damage from the later, non-flinching attacks.
- In PvP, the light stagger from this skill can cause opponents to be able to react quicker than you can after casting the skill.
- The cloud gives 2 MP per hit.
- This skill is best used at the start of a combo when the enemy is against the wall to deal the most damage.
- In the past, the Toxic effect of this skill had its own status icon when equipped with the Skill Note.
- After the 11/07/2013 KR Patch, this debuff icon was removed and received a graphic color change (from green to dark green).
- In the past, Poisonous Cloud used to create a green cloud that inflicts Poison, hence its name in the North American server.
- ▼ Damage decreased.
|Dark Magician Skills|