|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Cast a cursed cloud that slowly moves forward.|
The enemies within the cursed cloud will be hit by cursed lightning.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Cursed Fog||Cursed Lightning|
|PvE||601%||577%||7 Seconds||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|PvE||732%||692%||7 Seconds||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Light Poisonous Cloud||Empowered Poisonous Cloud|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 120%|
- Average assumes 4 hits.
- Does not account for splash damage.
Tips and Details
- The Cursed Fog reaches up to 3 platforms high, and the Cursed Lightning is able to reach 5 platforms above the enemy targeted by it, making it excellent in vertical rooms such as much of Sea of Ruin.
- If a target is within the cloud for its entire duration, the cloud can generate up to 12 strikes.
- The Cursed Lightning will occur for every enemy inside the fog and will deal splash damage to any other enemies near the struck target, allowing the skill to deal high damage to grouped enemies.
- You're able to move again mid-cast, well before the animation really finishes and the cloud even appears.
- The cloud will move in the direction that Aisha is facing after the animation is complete so it is possible for the cloud to travel in the opposite direction if you turn around too early.
- Due to the rate of travel, most targets will typically be struck four times.
- Poisonous Cloud can be combined with [Mod] Ruin to deal significantly more damage on targets.
Toxic's status icon
- Despite the skill no longer inflicting any type of poison status ailment, its name in NA still refers to it as Poisonous Cloud as opposed to most other servers, including KR, which have always referred to the skill as Dark Cloud.
- This inconsistency carries over to its in-game description where it still refers to the cloud as a "poisonous cloud".
- The original version of this skill is nearly identical to Arme's Alchemist Level 2 Black Magic Skill, Killer Cloud, which summons a green cloud that deals damage over time.
|Between its initial release and the 08/06/2015 KR Patch, Poisonous Cloud used to create a green cloud that inflicts Poison, hence its name in the North American server.
|Between the 08/06/2015 and 07/18/2019 KR Patch, this skill was changed to inflict Curse instead of Poison.|
|For a brief period between the 07/18/2019 RE:BOOT patch and 08/01/2019 balance patch, this skill was similar to its current iteration but was stationary.|
|Dark Magician Skills|