Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Summon a hellish stone that damages nearby enemies. Increased number of hits and damage if used while Awakened. It can be casted twice within 1.5 seconds. This does not affect the cooldown of the skill. (Does not apply to Memorize)|
|Available for Memorize
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|40||520%||285%||704%||386%||2||3||5||120 MP||14 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Gigantic Hell Stone||Useful Hell Stone|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Max Hits|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 85%
Tips and Details
- Strangely enough, the Spin damage outside of awakening is not properly increased by the x1.2 Damage at [Enhanced], instead being closer to x1.05. The damage during awakening has the proper increase, however.
- In Awakening Mode, the stone spins a bit faster, dealing one extra hit. The float portion is unaffected in terms of hitcount, however.
- Hell Stone's hit count is very inconsistent based on awakening state and positioning. Using the skill anywhere but at point blank may cause either the spin or float portion of the skill to not deal full hits.
- This is further magnified by the Useful trait. Because of the animation happening too close to an enemy when standing directly next to them, the game slides Aisha back slightly to make room; This very small distance is already enough to cause the skill to only do 9 Float hits instead of 10 outside of awakening, or 5 Spin hits instead of 6 while awakened.
- [Enhanced] Hell Stone can deal a total of 2,958% (1,119% in PvP) Magical Damage. When awakened it can deal a total of 4,852% (1,846% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- With Useful it can deal a total of 5,028.6% (1,902.3% in PvP) Magical Damage. When awakened it can deal a total of 8,248.4% (3,138.2% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- The float portion of the skill launches enemies, so part of its damage will be lost on enemies that are not in Super Armor or otherwise immovable.
- Since the skill appears a bit in front of Aisha, it will always hit smaller shielding enemies from behind.
- The boss of 4-4, Leviathan, has an ice-themed version of this skill.
|Dark Magician Skills|