|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Hyper Active] Fire a rain of bullets with the Phantom Shooters. The magic bullets show various properties when hit.|
|Requires 1 El's Essence (Item)
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Fatal Phantom||99||Ultimate Skill II Quest|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown||Item Usage|
|Magic Bullet||Finale||Magic Bullet||Finale|
|PvE||162%||3848%||~222||12||300 MP||180 seconds||x1|
- Average assumes the optimal position for the Magic Bullets on one side, equaling roughly 120 hits.
Tips and Details
- The number of hits from Magic Bullet will vary greatly depending on a target's size and positioning.
- Due to how the bullets spread, standing directly underneath a target when using the skill will allow the most bullets to hit them thus causing the most damage.
- On one side, a target can receive roughly 120 hits.
- If a target completely surrounds Chung, they will receive ~222 hits.
- If this skill is used during Heavy Tanking, the Hyperactive will activate and execute by itself, allowing Chung to freely move and attack independent of the skill.
- There is a gap between Chung and the bullets' hitboxes, meaning if a small target is beside Chung, they will not receive any hits from the Magic Bullet portion of the skill.
- The final portion of the skill has a relatively small hitbox. However, there is a vortex right before the lock-on sign disappears.
- The suction radius of the skill is approximately 6 platforms' length in all directions and is identical to the skill's visual effects.
- The Finale hits will cause everything within its range to stutter, including yourself and allies.
|Fatal Phantom Skills|