Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Lord Knight : Transcendent||95|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Charged||Lethargy
(At Stage 2)
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Shockwave||Explosion||Massive Explosion||Damage||Range||Duration||Stages||All Speed Decrease||Physical/Magical Defense Decrease||Duration||Shockwave||Explosion
(on each side)
(on each side)
|95||312%||352%||1916%||+25% per Stage||+50% per Stage||0.5 Seconds per Stage||2||-10%||-15%||10 Seconds||4||8||1||250 MP||25~50 MP||21 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Heavy Grand Cross||Killing Blow (1) Grand Cross|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Lethargy Duration|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|25.2 Seconds||Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||13 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Grand Cross can deal up to 8,346% (2,013% in PvP) Physical Damage when fully charged. With the Heavy trait, it can deal up to 12,018.24% (2,164.32% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- If all hits from the four sides of the cross were to connect, this skill would be able to deal up to 29,640% (9,466% in PvP) Physical Damage when fully charged. With the Heavy trait, it could deal up to 42,681.6% (13,631.04% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- Even though it's impossible to get the full damage, using a Giant Potion can make some bosses get hit by extra hits from other sides of the cross, thus dealing more damage.
- Larger monsters that you can pass through like Debrian Nasod Carrier during its Energy Burst attack, Chaos Leviathan, or Nephilim Lord can receive the damage from two sides of the cross, dealing the minimum of 22,239.36% Physical Damage with Heavy trait.
- Small monsters will only receive four hits from the "Explosion".
- While charging the attack, the charge aura does not do damage, but it does inflict hitstun.
- MP Cost reduction also applies to charging.
|Transcendence Lord Knight Skills|