|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Staff, Space-Time Magic|
|Height||159 cm (5 ft 3 in)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 15 December 2011
16 January 2013
16 January 2013
16 January 2013
This is pure magic to the highest level!
[A mage that uses variety of enhancement magic and energy]
A job that utilizes physical energy with magic.
A young mage who is skilled beyond her years, Aisha faces what is undoubtedly a magician's worst nightmare. She has come across a mysterious ring that absorbed most of her powers and quickly vanished into thin air.
On her wise mentor's bidding, Aisha goes on a quest to recover the power of the El and regain her magical skills in the process. Before she embarks on her journey, she receives a magical pendant from her mentor. As she slowly rebuilds her abilities, the pendant reacts to her magic, intensifying her power for short phases.
The pendant's force enables Aisha to utilize magic in its pure form, allowing her to send out piercing magical orbs and deal great physical and magical damage. She gains mastery of close-combat attacks, earning her the name Battle Magician.
First Class Advancement
- Speak to Hoffman in Elder.
- Collect a Magic Pendant from William Phoru (Boss) from 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Eliminate 5 Wally Guardians, 3 Crossbow Soldiers, and Wally No.8 (Boss) in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Complete 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
|Enhanced Melee Combo|
Weapon accessory, Nasod Battle Guard-Ver.K2, acquired after changing to Battle Magician. (During release)
Battle Magician's accessory, Magician's Wish.
A spike that appears at the tip of her staff after you have learned Magical Makeup.
Old combo, integrated into Dimension Witch's Starball Star-warp.
Tips and Details
- The hitboxes for the new command are very small, making it easy to miss an enemy that gets pushed too far, especially during lag against other players.
- Battle Magician's skills are focused on utilizing the elements of time and space.
- Magical Makeup uses time magic to accelerate her body growth to an older body with more magical capability. Super Nova distorts and accelerate the area, ripping everything inside. Guillotine Press uses space magic to make her feet heavy and uses time magic to accelerate her stomps. Heavy Press uses spatial magic to make the tip of her staff heavier to smash it down.
- The Battle Pendant behaves like Chung's "Freiturnier", hence Magical Makeup providing Aisha with her promotional avatar.
- According to the Dimension Witch Transform Comic, Aisha gains her 'Magical Girl Personality' from the battle pendant, and it happens against her will.
- Despite the job description claiming Aisha being able to wield magic in its pure form and all her non-staff related command extensions dealing magical damage, this path's skills all deal entirely physical damage, with the exception of Space Distortion prior to the 07/18/2019 KR Reboot Patch.