|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Generate a strong tornado of sand that decreases the enemies' accuracy.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Strike||Tornado||Initial Strike||Tornado|
|PvE||967%||232%||1||15||200 MP||16 Seconds|
|Empowered Sandstorm||Heavy Sandstorm|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 120%||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- The skill will drag enemies along with it and travels a reasonable distance forward, making it excellent at clearing lines of enemies ahead.
- When used close to the target, it will hit it from behind, which is ideal against shielded opponents, such as Raven and his Nasod Shield or anything that guards the front in PvE.
- You are to move and act while the skill is still happening, allowing you to attack opponents caught in it for additional damage as well as prevent them from being knocked down on the final hit.
- The sand tornado will appear at Elsword's position during the end of the summon animation. This means that if this skill was used at the edge of a platform, the tornado will appear at Elsword's final position of his animation as he falls from the platform.
- The tornado will stop at a wall for a few seconds in its lifetime, but it'll just clip through it afterward, so cornering enemies is not advised to get full damage from this skill.
- Before the Item Options Revamp in 2015, Sandstorm could cause a Blind debuff which decreased the victim's Accuracy.
- In the past, Sandstorm used to create a stationary tornado.
|Lord Knight Skills|