|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體） • 中文（台灣）|
I hope you're ready!
[A swordsman who is an elite Velder Kingdom Knight]
Has the endurance to withstand any attack, and overcome any enemy with his power.
As soon as Elsword arrived in Velder, he began to train his swordsmanship skills once more. Being trained by Vanessa, Elsword grew stronger than ever before. Soon the other knights in Velder started to respect him, and he was appointed Lord Knight.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Sword Knight can advance into Lord Knight. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Lord Knight can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Lord Knight Certificate .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloy from any Nasod monsters in the Altera region.
- Arrive Feita.
- Defeat Durahan in 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance 4 times.
- Collect 20 Arc Glitter's Insignia from any Glitter monsters in the Feita region.
- In KR and EU Server, its quest descriptions shows that this quest items only drop for Glitter Defender, Glitter Archer, Glitter Spearman and Glitter Necromancer. This is incorrect as Glitter Pounder also drop this quest item.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
After launching with , you can now charge forward while in Super Armor before ending with a final slash. As with Sword Knight's version, the charge can be delayed while in super armor before rushing forward.
Lord Knight's Teaser poster shown alongside Rune Slayer.
Old combo, integrated into Sword Knight's Advanced Heavy Swing.
- As revealed in the 4th volume and Chung: Explosive Dimensions Chapter 1 of ElType as well as in Lord Knight's concept art, Elsword's advancement to Lord Knight has drastically changed his personality from a blunt hot-head to a serious character.
- He grew from a blunt, hot-headed boy to a caring and pretty much worry-wart as show in Eltype S2 (Although this might just be Aisha's fantasy).
- Although he had drastically grown up, Lord Knight still retains some of his humorous side as his way of showing off his power is shown in Eltype S3.
- Lord Knight's concepts and his background stated that his feelings for Elesis is a kind of "complex" not mere admiration or fear.