|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Spin in a furious whirlwind attack while being in Super Armor. Hold the skill key to maintain longer spinning while consuming MP. You can control yourself while using the skill with the arrow keys. You also draw in enemies towards you.
(Can also be activated in midair)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Lord Knight||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Sword Gust (Physical)||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||319%||15||4 ~ 19||2.1 Seconds||0.7~2.8 Seconds||150 MP||25~100 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Sword Gust (Physical)|
|Light Windmill||Absorbing Windmill|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 90%||135 MP||MP Gain of the skill increased to 140%|
|PvE||5,730% ~ 12,988%||6,303% ~ 14,286.8%|
|PvP||1,425% ~ 3,230%||1,496.25% ~ 3,391.5%|
Tips and Details
- Windmill grants a large amount of Awakening Charge and MP. However, the same applies to opponents in PvP, so be cautious when using it there.
- The Super Armor granted by this skill will also reduce damage taken by 30%.
- As Windmill does not grant any immunity to disabling status effects, it can still be cancelled by effects such as Stun.
- While Armageddon Blade appears as if it should extend the skill's range, it does not have any effect on the current version of Windmill.
- In the past, this skill's range was affected by Armageddon Blade.
- In the past, Windmill did not have any suction and could not be used to move through enemies. Elsword could only use this skill to push targets back until the revamp in 2013 on the Korean server.