Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Call forth a massive blade to extend your attacks for a limited time.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Blade Draw (Physical)||Armageddon Blade||Torrent of Power||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Damage Increase||Duration||Attack Speed Increase||Movement Speed Increase||Duration|
|35||6151%||10%||30 Seconds||N/A||300 MP||30 Seconds|
|Level Required||Blade Draw (Physical)||Armageddon Blade||Torrent of Power|
|Killing Blow (1) Armageddon Blade||Regenerating (1) Armageddon Blade|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Armageddon Blade Duration||Torrent of Power Duration||Attribute Effect||MP Recover|
|70||Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||39 Seconds||N/A||15% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||150 MP|
|Killing Blow (1) Armageddon Blade|
|Level Required||Armageddon Blade Duration||Torrent of Power Duration|
Tips and Details
- The overall range of the sword is approximately four or five times longer than normal.
- The range boost applies to all attacks which involve using the sword, including Actives and Special Actives such as Armor Break, Rolling Smash, Unlimited Blade, and Windmill.
- The massive forward range on the initial summon makes this a good skill to finish opponents with low health that try to run away.
- Both Armageddon Blade and Torrent of Power are applied as soon as you activate the skill, resulting in approximately 1.5 - 3 seconds lost once the animation is finished.
- The time lost is dependent on how fast the animation finishes. The animation speed (like all other skills) scales on attack speed.
- The boss of Transporting Tunnel: Contaminated Area, Alterasia Type-H, can use Armageddon Blade, but with a green color, larger size, and shorter duration.
- This is the first skill that affects a character's weapon range.
- Armageddon Blade had various different designs. Its original design was identical to the blade used as the skill's icon. A more ornate version was added with the skill's Skill Note. The current version is modeled after Lord Knight's sword.
|Lord Knight Skills|