|[Active] Attempt to counter the enemy's attack.|
Reflects normal attacks and magical projectiles.
Dashes back if attacked with an attack that cannot be countered.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Peerless Strike (Physical)||Self BuffCounterattack Time||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||405%||N/A||10 MP||2 Seconds|
|PvE||405%||30%||3 Seconds||10 MP||2 Seconds|
|Reversed Counter Switch||Haste Counter Switch|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 0%
Cooldown increased to 200%
|0 MP||4 Seconds||Cooldown decreased to 50%||1 Second|
Tips and Details
- Counter Switch can be used for Energy Conversion during any of your other skills, making it the cheapest and fastest option to do so.
- Counter Switch is very similar to Elsword's Counter Attack, though you cannot extend it by holding the skill key. In return, you are able to block any attack, even ones you cannot counter, as long as they do not inflict Stun or similar conditions.
- When close enough to an enemy upon reflecting a magical projectile like Aisha's fireballs, you will perform the normal melee counter attack as well.
- Attacks that can neither be countered nor reflected, such as physical projectiles like Rose's bullets, will cause Ara to backflip away from the attack while in Super Armor.
- Certain lingering attacks, like Veteran Commander's flame trails that stick around after some of his combos, are considered melee and will trigger the counter, though this will likely not hit the opponent.
- Counter Switch will not activate on any attacks that hit you from behind.
- The Chinese name of Counter Switch, 移花接木, is from a Chinese metaphor meaning to stealthily substitute one thing for another.
Sakra Devanam - Skills