Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • polski • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|[Active] Attempt to counter the enemy's attack. Reflects normal attacks and magical projectiles. Dashes back if attacked with an attack that cannot be reflected.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Counter Damage (Physical)||Successful Counter Buff||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|50||405%||N/A||10 MP||2 Seconds|
|Level Required||Counter Damage (Physical)|
|Reversed Counter Switch||Haste Counter Switch|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage decreased to 0%
Cooldown increased to 200%
|0 MP||4 Seconds||Cooldown decreased to 50%||1 Second|
Tips and Details
- Counter Switch can be used to cancel another skill.
- Counter Switch is very similar to Elsword's Counter Attack in that you need to activate it at the right time. The only difference is that instead of KD, you and your target will switch positions.
- Counter Switch counters all forms of attacks that hit from in front of Ara in some form.
- Melee attacks and projectiles that can be both countered and reflected (ex : Aisha's Fireball) will create delay then cause Ara to move behind the opponent and strike once from behind.
- Non-melee attacks and projectiles that can be reflected but cannot be countered (ex : Battle Magician/Dimension Witch's starball) will cause Ara to backflip away from the attack with Super Armor.
- There are exceptions: Veteran Commander's flame trails after firing in basic combo are considered melee.
- The Chinese name of Counter Switch, 移花接木, is from a Chinese metaphor meaning to stealthily substitute one thing for another.
|Sakra Devanam Skills|