|[Special Active: Bravery] Orchid petals fall where you swing your spear.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Orchid Petals (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Per Petal||Petal Count|
|PvE||265%||Unlimited||4||0 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||318%||Unlimited||4||0 MP||22 Seconds|
|Heavy Orchid Fall||Haste Orchid Fall|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|26.4 Seconds||Cooldown decreased to 80%||17.6 Seconds|
- Average hits assumes roughly 40 hits.
Tips and Details
- The scattered petals will keep travelling towards the ground until they come into contact with a platform or the ground at your height or lower, making the skill extremely powerful on Interdimensional Colossus when used from the top platform.
- The center-most petal spawns much lower than the others, and will often clip through platforms and even the floor at your height.
- At ground level, assuming the enemy is at your height, most enemies can be hit by all the petals as they are scattered initially, dealing around 4 hits each, and then additionally take around 20~30 additional hits in total as they fall to the ground, resulting in a total average of 36~46 hits.
- The appearance of the petals is similar to the one launched by Fire Lotus.