If i can become strong enough to protect everyone,
I am willing to make the same decision over and over again.
[A mercenary that has experienced and survived in every combat]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A warrior that sacrifices his own body for a powerful attack.
Raven finds that his Nasod Arm is not built for frequent use of the Overheat system, and seeks to make his arm more durable, and powerful using the Flame Nucleus.
When his friends and the soldier trusted him and followed him, he decides to attach the Flame Nucleus despite the risks.
Now he can use even bigger explosives to eliminate enemies with overwhelming firepower.
레이븐은 나소드 생산기지에서의 전투 중 과다한 오버히트로 인해 나소드 핸드의 결함을 겪게 되고 사용에 한계를 느끼게 된다. ‘이런, 이 상태로라면 머지않아 고장 나버리겠군. 이 정도가 버텨낼 수 있는 한계인가...’ 나소드 핸드가 오버 히트를 견디고 지금보다 파괴력을 가질 수 있는 방법을 찾던 레이븐에게 퐁고족은 화염핵을 전해준다. 화염핵은 나소드 핸드를 강하게 만들어 줄 테지만 그에 비례해 사용자의 부담이 커질 거라며 부착에 신중을 기하라는 우려와 함께. 고민하던 레이븐은 페이타에서 자신을 믿고 따라주는 병사와 동료들을 보며 마침내 화염핵 사용을 결심한다. 화염핵을 부착한 나소드 핸드가 한층 강한 열기를 뿜어냈으나 누구도 잃지 않을 만큼 강해질 수 있다면, 자신은 몇 번이고 같은 선택을 하리라.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Damage is calculated before the 5% Overheat buff.
: Damage is calculated without Overheat Mode Activated!.
: Damage is calculated without Awakened Will: Veteran Commander.
: Damage is calculated before Master of Warfare.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
Tips and Details
- With both Mercenary Behavior and Mercenary Survival Strategy, Veteran Commander can become extremely resistant to overheat, status effects, and damage when low on HP, making him a progressively difficult opponent to injure.
- Whenever Veteran Commander's Nasod Arm overheats, vents will open and appear on his arm. They will also make a sound when they close.
- During Veteran Commander's release event in NA/UK, when summoning his NPC Card, the angel from the KR pre-release event appears and fights for them. However, this didn't happen in his pre-release event.
- Veteran Commander's design and concept seems to be based on crows. This is shown in his Nasod arm, weapon, uniform, and accessories bearing crow-like features.
- It is unclear exactly why or how Raven gains a red streak of hair in this advancement.
- The Lock Down Veteran Commander skill cut-in appears to be depicting him using Revolver Cannon with his right eye closed, as if he's taking aim.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "크루얼 파이터 (Cruel Fighter)".
- The last hit of "Roll and Grab" is similar to Breaking Fist's animation. In the original teaser trailer of Weapon Taker, it showed that the concept of the Roll and Grab combo was supposed to be rolling behind targets and slashing them.