|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Brother, I realized in this world there exists evil, and their forces are great in numbers.
If they continue to exist, there could be others that will suffer the same fate as yours. I have decided to stand with justice, and I will punish the demons.
[A warrior that delivers the judgement of heaven to all evil-doers.]
Ara uses the ultimate move, Flying Kite and Tiger Arts.
Utilizes moves that are deadly yet beautiful like a flower.
After fighting the army of Demons powered by the Dark El in Feita, Ara has obtained a large amount of experience and came to a realization. She learns that even the most kind-hearted people can turn evil, and will eventually depend on evil forces. Believing that her brother had been inflicted by the same curse and temptation, Ara set forth looking for her brother and sought for the path of justice by punishing the demons, demoting evil and promoting good. When Lento took notice of Ara abilities and conviction, he tells her:
“Ara, I've been to 'Fahrmann' before, and there exists titled and skilled martial artists. Your bravery has inspired all of the soldiers in Feita. We would like to give you the name, 'Sakra Devanam', the legendary god that ruled the heavens. I hope you become a divine judge like the fair heavens and go destroy the demons. We wish you good luck in the search of your brother."
Henceforth, Ara, using the name Sakra Devanam, acted as the Punisher of Shadows and puts all her effort in fighting the monsters in Hamel and purifying the Dark El while continuing to blaze on the trials ahead in hopes of finding her brother.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Little Hsien can advance into Sakra Devanam. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Sakra Devanam can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Sakra Devanam's Oath .
- Speak with Adel, the Elder of the Ponggos in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from nasod units in Altera dungeons.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Defeat Durahan in Shrine of Dedication Entrance 2 times.
- Collect 20 drops [Glitter Insignia] from Glitter Monsters in dungeons at Feita.
- In KR and EU Server, its quest descriptions showns that this quest items only drop for Glitter Defender, Glitter Archer, Glitter Spearman and Glitter Necromancer. This is incorrect as Glitter Pounder also drop this quest item.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 70 (Transcendence)|
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
After doing , dive diagonally downwards, thrusting the spear into the ground. you will continue diving until you either crashes into a wall or touch the ground, which means all enemies that are in the line of diving will be damaged. You will be in Super Armor upon landing after the dive.
|Gale Kick Evasion|
|Secret Tiger Art: |
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- KR trailer (released together with Little Hsien) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Little Hsien) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- On the Korean server, the job quest shows that Sakra Devanam's Chinese name is 帝天, which could be translated to "Emperor of the Heavens"
- Official documents show this class was initially called 帝釋天 (제석천), which is pronounced as Dìshìtiān and does in fact refer to Śakra. As such, it can be argued that while 帝天 does not mean Śakra, it is simply an abbreviation to stick to Ara's theme of having a 2 symbol name among all her classes.
- Śakra, sometimes used as an epithet for the god Indra in Hindu mythology, is the ruler of the Trāyastriṃśa Heaven and the Devas according to Buddhist cosmology. Śakra's full title is known as Śakro devānām indraḥ, hence the class's English name.
- Interestingly, most of Ara's portraits portray her with 8 tails in her Celestial Fox form, while Sakra Devanam portray her having 7. This may simply be a matter of any missing tails being out of view.
- Sakra Devanam's artist, Sando, originally intended for her to have a bigger bust and a different expression during her concept art. The artwork was changed upon release due to it being too provocative. This has the odd effect of making her seem smaller than her base art.
- Ara's motives for fighting the demons drastically differ as Sakra Devanam than her other jobs. She fights the demons in the name of justice, to help people.
|South Korea||제천 (Je Cheon)
Abbreviation of 제석천
|Emperor of the Heavens|
|South Korea (literal Chinese name)||帝天 (Dì Tiān)
Abbreviation of 帝釋天
|Emperor of the Heavens|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||帝天 (Dì Tiān)||Emperor of the Heavens|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||帝天 (Dì Tiān)||Emperor of the Heavens|