I must end the cycle of tragedy so no one else suffers.
[A warrior that delivers the judgement of heaven to all evil-doers.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A defender of justice that punishes evil with her spear.
As Ara encounters more and more malicious people, she realizes that the tragedies that happened to her could happen to other people as well.
Unless someone punishes all evil, true peace will never be achieved.
Ara now acts as the keeper of peace and defender of justice that punishes all evil, which grants her the title Sakra Devanam from the people she helped.
마족과의 전투에서 아라는 그들의 사악한 주술에 많은 사람들이 영향 받는 것을 보게 된다. 변질되는 선과 세를 불려가는 악. 자신의 오라버니 또한 이들의 사악한 주술에 이끌려 지금의 모습이 된 것이리라. 아라는 자신이 오라버니를 찾기 위해 걷고 있는 이 길에서 마족들을 징벌하는 것으로 정의로움과 선한 의지를 보여주고자 마음먹게 된다.
“아렌 오라버니, 이 무리들이 남아 있다면 제2, 제3의 오라버니가 생기는 것을 막을 수 없겠죠. 저, 정의의 편에서 마족들을 단죄하고자 해요. 지켜봐 주세요.”
그렇게 아라는 마족에 손속을 두지 않는 징벌자이자 정의를 행하는 의로운 자로 페이타의 마족들을 제압하고 다크엘을 정화하는데 힘쓴다. 아라가 품은 정의와 투기에 도움을 받은 사람들에 의해 아라는 공정한 하늘과도 같은 심판자, 제천이라 불리게 된다.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
- KR trailer (released together with Little Hsien) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Little Hsien) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- In the Korean server, in-game, KOG uses the directly translated Chinese name; 帝天, rather than the English name.
- Official documents show this class was initially called 帝釋天 (제석천), which is pronounced as Dìshìtiān and does in fact refer to Śakra. As such, it can be argued that while 帝天 does not mean Śakra, it is simply an abbreviation to stick to Ara's theme of having a 2 symbol name among all her classes.
- Śakra, sometimes used as an epithet for the god Indra in Hindu mythology, is the ruler of the Trāyastriṃśa Heaven and the Devas according to Buddhist cosmology. Śakra's full title is known as Śakro devānām indraḥ, hence the class's English name.
- This class's art, as well as some other skills in this path, are styled after the White Tiger, one of the 4 guardian beasts in various Asian mythologies.
- Interestingly, most of Ara's portraits portray her with 8 tails in her Celestial Fox form, while Sakra Devanam portray her having 7. This may simply be a matter of any missing tails being out of view.
- Sakra Devanam's artist, Sando, originally intended for her to have a bigger bust and a different expression during her concept art. The artwork was changed upon release due to it being too provocative. This has the odd effect of making her seem smaller than her base art.
- Ara's motives for fighting the demons drastically differ as Sakra Devanam than her other jobs. She fights the demons in the name of justice, to help people.