I will obey the imperial princess's command!
[A royal guard member that protects the Imperial Princess]
- Main Article: ECP System
The "ECP System" enables her to switch to 4 different weapons and activate Over Strike.
- Main Article: Atlas Station Outskirts
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Name: Anna Testarossa
A member of the [Majestic Garden] that protects the Royal City in Heaven.
She was given the code name [Rose], as the most powerful of the Majestic Garden.
In order to eliminate the enemies that threaten Heaven, Rose was given the task to investigate a different dimension called Elrios.
각종 총기를 자유자재로 다루는, 천계 황도 수비군의 엘리트 전투원.
조신하고 단아한 여성으로 보이지만 내면은 당당하고 자기표현이 확실한 당찬 여성이다.
천계 황도 수비군의 엘리트 전투원으로 황녀를 지키는 <황녀의 정원> 멤버이다.
천계를 위협하는 대재앙의 근원을 조사하기 위해, 황녀의 비밀스러운 명에 따라 다른 차원의 세계인 엘리오스로 오게 된다.
An elite fighter of the Heavenly Emperor's Defense Forces, who freely handles all kinds of firearms.
Although she appears to be a modest and elegant woman, she is a woman who is both confident on the inside and outside.
She is an elite fighter of the Heavenly Imperial Guard and is a member of <The Princess' Garden> who protects the princess.
In order to investigate the source of the catastrophe that threatens the heavens, she follows the princess's secret command to come to Elrios, a world of another dimension.
First Class Advancement
Rose is required to be Lv.15 to begin her first class advancement. You can decide between the following:
A assassin who uses her chain revovler and her blade to bind and even bleed her enemies to death.
A soldier who utilizes elemental bullets and grenades coupled with high mobility to ambush her enemies.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Rose/Gallery
Zero's story portrait.
Tips and Details
- Most of her commands have much larger range than the visual implies. Sometimes they are also able to hit behind her.
- If her firing animation gets interrupted, the bullets may be unleashed upon next attack or after some amount of time.
- It was attempted to be fixed in the past and does not happen as frequently as it used to.
- Her bullet commands are physical projectiles, thus making them impossible to be reflected or absorbed, unlike normal magical projectiles.
- Just like Deadly Chaser and Ciel, Rose's weapons deal physical damage at close range.
- Upon advancing to 3rd job, your weapon will automatically switch to the class' default weapon during the starting and ending animations.
- Rose's job path in Lore/Story would be the Minerva path.
- Rose's official theme song is Set Fire.
- Rose's prologue dungeon takes place in Atlas, shortly before she arrived in Elrios. Her "Before Joining" Side Story reveals that she arrived in Ruben shortly after Elsword's group left for Feita and followed their trail, investigating each location that the group had visited, including Altera. She witnesses the El Search Party for the first time, fighting Solace in Solace's Fortress, during the story quest Final Battle.
- On her way to Sander, Rose got caught in a powerful sandstorm, but was led to safety by Anduran via telepathy. Later, after meeting the priestesses in Lanox and explaining her situation to them, she returned to Atlas through the prophecy to follow the El Search Party. Because of this, she has unique dungeon clear lines from Diceon Mines onward. Prior to this, all dungeons will re-use one of 3 generic dungeon clear lines.
- Rose has a different story summary for the story quest Together, Once More up till Henir's Passage. She makes her official introduction to the group for the first time during the story quest Debrian Laboratory 1.
- Anna Testarossa's (Rose) design is based of the "female Gunner" from the MMO Dungeon Fighter Online, making her the first collaboration character in Elsword. Although they come from the same universe, Rose and the "female gunner" have different backstories, making Rose's backstory an Elsword-original.
- Rose's classes and skills up to 2nd job are lifted from DFO in some way, while her 3rd job classes are all Elsword-original, and were created long before the similar "Neo-Awakening" classes in DFO. No skills are shared between the two, and their designs are very different between the two games.
- Rose's robot navigator, Zero, is an Elsword-original character and was originally planned to have the ability to become Rose's weapons, but this idea was scrapped because it was "too difficult to implement".
- Along with being a navigator, Zero was installed with the "Elrios Class Change System", using El Shards to help Rose enhance her weapons for her class advancements.
- Rose is, however, not the first crossover character. Elesis was originally from Grand Chase, KoG's previous MMO, which, while not a collaboration (as it's the same company), is still a crossover.
- Rose is the first character to have 4 job paths, likely to reflect the 4 subclass lines she has in her original game. The other characters received their 4th paths later on.
- Based of "female gunner" from DFO, various commands are based on attacks and skills from said game.
- The final attack in is based on the Female Gunner skill Marilyn Rose.
- The grenade thrown in is based on the Gunner skill G-14 Buster.
- is based on the Gunner skill Steep Slide.
- Recovery / is based on the Female Gunner skill Topspin Kick.
- In addition to her attacks being based on various skills from Dungeon Fighter Online, Rose's idle pose is also based on that of the Female Gunner.
- Some skills are also transferred from her original game such as Spriggan, Gatling Gun, Barbecue!, and Flame Thrower.
- Despite having multiple weapons, she only has one weapon costume slot. Her weapon costume is applied to all of her weapons.
- Despite her portrait showing her using pistols, her awakening shadow depict her using Hand Cannons even if another weapon is selected. This applies to all job changes too.
- Her ready animation also shows her primarily using Hand Cannons.
- Before the removal of the preliminary questline for 1st Job, Rose's quests referred to her as Jamming, which doesn't indicate a class title like most other characters' preliminary quests.
- Rose's Fluttering Heart Skill Cut-in was censored in NA, removing her pistol. This was likely done to distance itself from any implications of school shootings.
- Elsword is not the first game that Female Gunner has made an appearance through a collaboration. She is featured as a playable character through crossovers in other MMOs such as Cyphers Online and Sudden Attack.
Prior to joining the El search PartyGeneric Clear Lines
- Rose: I won't forgive anyone that gets in my way!
- Rose: That was a battle worth fighting for as a royal guard!
- Rose: Battle finished. Now moving to the next battlefield!
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||蘿潔
|China (Simplified Chinese)||萝丝
安娜 · 特斯塔罗莎