|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Anna Testarossa (Rose)|
|Weapon||Guns (Revolvers, Muskets, Auto-guns, Hand Cannons), Heavy Weaponry|
|Height||180 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|Voice Actors|| 이용신 (Lee Yong-shin)
小清水 亜美 (Ami Koshimizu)
|Release Date|| 17 December 2015
1 June 2016
1 June 2016
2 June 2016
29 June 2016
19 July 2016
I will obey the imperial princess's command!
[A royal guard member that protects the Imperial Princess]
Switches between various weapons in battle. Capable of using the Colorless Spirit (ECP) ability that utilizes Over Strike for stronger attacks.
- Main Article: ECP System
The "ECP System" enables her to switch to 4 different weapons and activate Over Strike.
- Main Article: Outer Atlas Station
Name: Anna Testarossa
A member of the [Majestic Garden] that protects the Royal City in Heaven.
She was given the code name [Rose], as the most powerful of the Majestic Garden.
In order to eliminate the enemies that threaten Heaven, Rose was given the task to investigate a different dimension called Elrios.
First Class Advancement
Rose is required to be Lv.15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Rose/Gallery
Zero's story portrait.
Tips and Details
- Most of her commands have highly inaccurate hitboxes, having much larger range than it should be and some even being big enough to hit behind her.
- Her bullet commands are physical projectiles, thus allowing them to not be reflected or absorbed like normal magical projectiles.
- Her ECP skills have a bug where ECP is consumed and cooldown time is activated without the skill being performed.
- Just like Deadly Chaser and Ciel, Rose's weapons will do physical damage at close range.
- After advancing to 3rd job, your weapon will automatically switch to the class' default weapon during the starting and ending animations.
- Rose's job path in Lore/Story would be the Minerva path.
- She does not join the main cast, but witnesses them for the first time, fighting Solace in Solace's Fortress, during the story quest Final Battle.
- Many of Rose's kicking combos are similar to the combos Rena had before she got revamped.
- Rose's robot navigator, Zero, was originally planned to have the ability to become Rose's weapons, but this idea was scrapped because it was "too difficult to implement".
- Rose is the first collaboration character in Elsword. She is originally from the MMO Dungeon Fighter Online, where she's known as "female Gunner".
- However, she is not the first crossover character. Elesis was originally from Grand Chase, KoG's previous MMO, which, while not a collaboration (as it's the same company), is still a crossover.
- While all her classes and most of her skills up to 2nd job are all lifted from DFO in some way, her 3rd job classes are all Elsword-original, and were created long before the similar "Neo-Awakening" classes in DFO. No skills are shared between the two, and their designs are very different between the two games.
- Being from DFO, various commands are based on attacks and skills from said game.
- The final attack in is based on the Female Gunner skill Marilyn Rose.
- The grenade thrown in is based on the Gunner skill G-14 Buster.
- is based on the Gunner skill Steep Slide.
- Recovery / is based on the Female Gunner skill Topspin Kick.
- In addition to her attacks being based on various skills from Dungeon Fighter Online, Rose's idle pose is also based on that of the Female Gunner.
- Before the removal of the preliminary questline for 1st Job, Rose's quests referred to her as Jamming, which doesn't indicate a class title like most other characters' preliminary quests.
- On the NA website, Rose's base job is referred to as Royal Guard.
- Rose is the first character to have 4 job paths, likely to reflect the 4 subclass lines she has in her original game.
- Rose wields various weapons such as revolvers, muskets, assault rifles, and dual hand cannons to differentiate her playstyle from that of Deadly Chaser and Ciel.
- Some skills are also transferred from her original game such as Spriggan, Gatling Gun, Barbecue!, and Flame Thrower.
- Despite having multiple weapons, she only has one weapon costume slot. Her weapon costume is applied to all of her weapons.
- Elsword is not the first game that Rose has made an appearance through a collaboration. She is featured as a playable character through crossovers in other MMOs such as Cyphers Online and Sudden Attack.
- Rose's Fluttering Heart Skill Cut-in was censored in NA, removing her pistol. This was likely done to distance itself from any implications of school shootings.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||蘿潔
|China (Simplified Chinese)||萝丝
安娜 · 特斯塔罗莎