|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
I will obey the imperial princess's command!
[A royal guard member that protects the Imperial Princess]
Switches between various weapons in battle. Capable of using the Colorless Spirit (ECP) ability that utilizes Over Strike for stronger attacks.
- Main Article: ECP System
The "ECP System" enables her to switch to 4 different weapons and activate Over Strike .
- Main Article: Outer Atlas Station
Before she was called Rose, she was known as Anna Testarossa. She was sent to military school at a young age following her family's path. She graduated to become a Royal Guard and eventually became part of an elite force called Majestic Garden, a group whose sole purpose was to protect the Princess.
She was sent to Elrios after monsters from that dimension slipped through a dimensional tear and attacked the Princess. Her task is to seek out the source of the catastrophe and put an end to it.
- Main Article: The Soldier's State of Mind
First Class Advancement
Rose is required to be Lv.15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Rose/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Most of her commands have highly inaccurate hitboxes, having much larger range than it should be and some even being big enough to hit behind her.
- Her bullet commands are physical projectiles, thus allowing them to not be reflected or absorbed like normal magical projectiles.
- Her ECP skills have a bug where ECP is consumed and cooldown time is activated without the skill being performed.
- Just like Deadly Chaser and Ciel, Rose's weapons will do physical damage at close range.
- After advancing to 3rd job, your weapon will automatically switch to the class' default weapon during the starting and ending animations.
- Rose's job path in Lore/Story would be the Minerva path.
- She does not join the main cast, but witnesses them for the first time, fighting Solace in Solace's Fortress, during the story quest Final Battle.
- Many of Rose's kicking combos are similar to the combos Rena had before she got revamped.
- Rose's robot navigator, Zero, was originally planned to have the ability to become Rose's weapons, but this idea was scrapped because it was "too difficult to implement".
- Rose is the first collaboration character in Elsword. She is originally from the MMO Dungeon Fighter Online, where she's known as "female Gunner".
- However, she is not the first crossover character. Elesis was originally from Grand Chase, KoG's previous MMO, which, while not a collaboration (as it's the same company), is still a crossover.
- Being from DFO, various commands are based on attacks and skills from said game.
- Before the removal of the preliminary questline for 1st Job, Rose's quests referred to her as Jamming, which doesn't indicate a class title like most other characters' preliminary quests.
- On the NA website, Rose's base job is referred to as Royal Guard.
- Rose is the first character to have 4 job paths, likely to reflect the 4 subclass lines she has in her original game.
- However, all of her 3rd class advancements are original designs from Elsword rather than from Dungeon Fighter Online.
- Rose wields various weapons such as revolvers, muskets, assault rifles, and dual hand cannons to differentiate her playstyle from that of Deadly Chaser and Ciel.
- Some skills are also transferred from her original game such as Spriggan, Gatling Gun, Barbecue!, and Flame Thrower.
- Despite having multiple weapons, she only has one weapon costume slot. Her weapon costume is applied to all of her weapons.
- Elsword is not the first game that Rose has made an appearance through a collaboration. She is featured as a playable character through crossovers in other MMOs such as Cyphers Online and Sudden Attack.
- Rose's Fluttering Heart Skill Cut-in was censored in NA, removing her pistol. This was likely done to distance itself from any implications of school shootings.