Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon multiple swords from the ground. Summoned swords have a low chance to inflict Bleed debuff to enemies.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Sword Hit
|Bleed||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||608%||2%||5 Seconds||8||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Sword Hit (Physical)|
|Empowered Rage Cutter||Critical Rage Cutter|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage increased to 115%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Mode||Regular||Master of Combat|
|Master of Combat|
Tips and Details
- This skill has a very high vertical range. However, the range of this skill does not match the animation, so although the swords' animation can continue off the user's screen, the damage range is limited to about the top of the screen.
- It is fairly difficult to catch and combo after using Rage Cutter, with Sword Shield, and Mirage Sting being the only effective catchers.
- Contrary to its appearance, it can only be mana broken at the very start of the skill and on the last two hits.
- This skill is best used on Super Armored enemies so you don't disrupt your party members' attacks or use Maelstrom Rage right before the skill to prevent non-Super Armored enemies from being launched.
- Rage Cutter originated from KOG's previous game Grand Chase. Ronan (Magic Knight) had a Level 1 White Magic Skill called Kanavan Strike, where he pushed his sword on the ground to summon erupting swords around him.
|Infinity Sword Skills|