Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Create a vortex of swords that damage and disable enemies from moving.|
(Can also be activated in midair)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Infinity Sword||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Knockdown Reduction
|Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Blade Summon||Vortex Attack||Blade Summon||Vortex Attack|
|45||1023%||94%||N/A||1||26||5 Seconds||150 MP||13 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Blade Summon||Vortex Attack|
|Light Maelstrom Rage||Evil Maelstrom Rage|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||120 MP||Skill will burn 2 MP per hit|
|Master of Combat|
Tips and Details
- Maelstrom Rage can deal up to 3,467% (1,325% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- The skill is extremely useful in PvE as it costs very little MP and charges a significant amount of the Way of the Sword gauge.
- In PvP, opponents in a Super Armor state are able to attack but cannot use any skills, and they cannot move out of range without a massive amount of Movement / Jump Speed.
- The skill can sometimes break the immunity granted by Mana Break or reaching the Knockdown counter limit.
- This move generates a lot of MP and Awakening Gauge for your opponent in PvP, making it rather easy to Mana Break from.
- This can be partially mitigated with the Evil trait, though the skill will still build more MP than it will burn.
- In team PvP, when paired with another Infinity Sword, it is possible to cycle skill uses to prevent an opponent from ever escaping even if they Mana Break one of your casts.
- This skill is useful for fighting Epic NPCs, as they cannot retaliate if you use this on a wall, sucking them in without any ability to move.
|Infinity Sword Skills|