||Berthe - The big blue baddie is back, and he is the one responsible for bringing the demons to Feita. THE FINAL FIGHT IS HERE! Or is it?
-Leap Attack Kneels momentarily then leaps diagonally into the air. He then crashes down, smashing the earth around him. Both the leap and the crash deal damage. This is the only attack where Berthe is susceptible to combos, so stay alert and take advantage.
-Pounce: Kneels very briefly, then gallops across the arena, slashing and inflicting Frostbite when he comes to a halt. This is his weakest attack, and he spams it quite a bit at times. 1-3 hits, usually 2.
-Double Slash: Kneels momentarily, then slashes with his claws and tail. 2 hits.
-Ice Carve One slash followed by another, with the second slash raising a pillar of ice from the ground, inflicting frostbite and launching you a fair distance. He will not use the second slash if the first slash did not hit anybody. 3 hits.
-Bottom Cast: Digs a chunk of earth out of the ground, then flips it like a table towards you across a fair distance. He usually uses this skill if there's a certain distance between you. 2 hits.
-Howling Summon: Summons 2-3 Glitter Snipers. Covers a small area around him. Invincible during the animation. 1 hit.
-Special Attack: Final Laser Beam: Title says it all. Screen darkens as he charges momentarily. The beam's horizontal range covers the entire field. 1 hit. Strongest attack. Uses it at full mana.
- Berthe will Howl if anyone use an MP3 Tier skill. While he is howling, he will be invincible and will not be damaged by your attack. This will also damage and knock back all players that are close to him. He will be able to Howl, regardless of how much MP he has. Do not use any MP3 Tier skills under any circumstances. For a list of MP3 Tier skills, visit these three pages.
- Berthe can summon as many Glitter Snipers as he sees fit. Defeat them to gain MP.
- Berthe will receive an increase in Damage Reduction if you attack him in midair when he does not possess Super Armor. Refrain from using any skills or combos that would launch him into the air when he does not have Super Armor.
- If you use a Water Orb to freeze him, you can quickly use an MP3 Tier Skill and he won't be able to Howl, since he is frozen. Make sure your attack is able to kill him, since he will Howl immediately once he is unfrozen.
- You can always "catch" him to start a combo whenever he is about to jump, whenever he is daydreaming or right after he finishes jumping (and the rocks just begin to disappear).