||Fallen Guardian: Helputt - Chung's father, who is being controlled by the demons. His fighting stance and style is similar to that of Chung.
Helputt is capable of using some of Chung's skills in a similar style. Unlike Chung's skills, Helputt's skills will be colored red instead of blue.
-Combo: He will use his Destroyer to mimic Chung's combos, such as ZZZX, XXX, XXZX, and Fury Guardian's ZZX.
- During his XXZX combo, he will not be in Stoic during the Z portion of the combo.
-Auto Land Demolisher - Heavy Arms: Basic attacks used by Helputt will kick up rocks.
-Artillery Strike - Quantum Ballista: Fires a warhead up and drops down, causing a large explosion.
-Carpet Bombing: Calls for an air strike.
-Comet Crasher: Fires numerous missiles down.
- Animation is same to that to Deadly Chaser, however he fires faster and with more shots.
-Iron Howling: Release a loud war cry that stuns.
-Pain of Caladbolg: Release a devastating war cry, dealing high damage.
-Scare Chase: Fires a red homing missile.
-Heavy Stance: Sometimes when Helputt is attacked, he will automatically enter heavy stance mode (Will super armor) and he may use a counterattack through his X combo.
- During Heavy Stance, he will temporarily reduce all incoming damage by 99%.
- There are less chances of mistakes being made if Hellputt is cornered; once the fight starts, make an effort to push him against a wall.
- You can prevent being targeted by Helputt's Scare Chase if you use a skill with iframes. This is especially necessary if you are going solo. If you use a special active with short iframes, be sure that Hellputt is out of range from the delay or you risk being targeted after the delay ends.
- Hellputt's Pain of Caladbolg shares the same effect as Chung's; if you have a status ailment while hit by the attack, you will be damaged by an explosion momentarily afterwards. Hellputt tends to use Pain of Caladbolg as a follow up to Iron Howling to induce this special effect.
- Hellputt has no stoic limit, making it possible to keep him in an infinite stunlock using attacks with no KD value.