|| Chrysalis - A giant Eye of Henir at the heart of the sanctuary. Its powers have opened a rift, distorting the entire sanctuary.
- Tentacle Burst: Jab all of its tentacles into the ground and cause them to erupt underneath players several times.
- Thorns: Face one direction then cause a series of tentacles wrapped as thorn to burst out of the ground towards it.
- Void Orbs: create void orbs then fire them at the ground surrounding it.
- Void Thorns: Dive into the void. It and the portal will move on the ground before launching any players on top of it into the sky. Then it shoots giant thorns out of the group to strike the play. Move out of the way of the portal in order to dodge the attack.
- Libération d'absorption : Inflict Silence on all players while it gathers energy for a prolonged period of time before releasing a long, continuous, stage wide wave of energy.
Players must use commands that knock down or launch to stagger the boss 5 times. The amount of commands required is based on party size. The stagger animation must complete before the boss can be knocked down again, so slow effects such as the weapon element Freezing will make this mechanic very difficult to complete successfully.
Alternatively, players can Mana Break the very first hit and then either continue to Mana Break once they get up or use invincibility frames from skills to survive the attack.
If a player is hit, they will be locked in place until the attack completes or they die, being unable to charge a Mana Break, and losing 25 MP per hit.
- The animation locking grants Chung and Add other means of dealing with this move: