Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Harness the gun and open fire in all directions.|
| Combination Skill
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Noblesse||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required|| Furioso (Rampage)
|Max Hits||CP Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||610%||13||10 CP||8 CP||0 MP||20 seconds|
|Level Required|| Furioso (Rampage)|
|Useful Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement||Empowered Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement|
|Attribute Effect||Max Hits||Attribute Effect|
| Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 80%
|25||Damage increased to 120%|
|Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement||Communication - Restoration||Nobility||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- While decreasing the CP cost by chaining from Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement may sound like a good thing, later passives actually make this detrimental as you want to consume all your CP for their benefits.
- This skill can benefit from being in a Transcendent Skill Slot when chained into from Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement, gaining the damage increase without consuming the buff.
- Due to Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement's long casting time, while you can boost Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement this way, you will not have enough time to use your other Transcendent Slot skill if you start the skill rotation after the buff has already activated. You must predict when the buff will trigger so you are already in the middle of casting Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement, before chaining into Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement to have enough time left.
- The hit range of this skill is a circular dome around you. Enemies within the dome will be shot back and forth and pushed away on the last hit.
- Some targets, notably Alterasia Type-H and other players, will be quickly pushed out of the skill, especially with the Useful trait. It is advised to use it when they are near a wall, but far enough away so they won't simply get pushed the opposite way instead.
- Taking Communication - Restoration at level 4 into account, [Enhanced] Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement can deal up to 10,657.92% (2,853.76% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- With the Useful trait, this skill can deal up to 16,396.8% (4,390.4% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- With the Empowered trait, this skill can deal up to 12,789.504% (3,424.512% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement and the 2nd Movement are "movements", a term typically used to refer to segments of symphonies.
- The segments of these skills are also musical terms, such as "cantabile," a musical term indicating that a piece is to be played as if it were being sung.
- Fantasy Impromptu (Fantaisie-Impromptu) is a piece written by Frédéric Chopin.
- Lu and Ciel are able to summon two of Ciel's cross-shaped blaster and sixteen rifles.
- 09/24/2015 KR
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- Cooldown increased.
- "Useful" attribute effect increased.
- "Critical" attribute changed to "Empowered".
- 01/25/2017 KR
- Damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
- 02/22/2018 KR
- Damage increased.
- 04/05/2018 (KR) / 04/18/2018 (NA)
- PvE damage increased.
- PvP damage decreased.