Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Harness the gun and open fire in all directions.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Noblesse||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Furioso (Rampage)
|Max Hits||CP Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||610%||13||10 CP||8 CP||0 MP||20 seconds|
|Level Required||Furioso (Rampage)|
|Useful Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement||Empowered Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement|
|Attribute Effect||Max Hits||Attribute Effect|
|Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 80%
|25||Damage increased to 120%|
|Mode||Regular||Communication - Restoration|
|Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement||Communication - Restoration||Nobility||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- While decreasing the CP cost by chaining from Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement may sound like a good thing, later passives actually make this detrimental as you want to consume all your CP for their benefits.
- The hit range of this skill is a circular dome around you. Enemies within the dome will be shot back and forth and pushed away on the last hit.
- Some targets, notably Alterasia Type-H and other players, will be quickly pushed out of the skill, especially with the Useful trait. It is advised to use it when they are near a wall, but far enough away so they won't simply get pushed the opposite way instead.
- Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement and the 2nd Movement are "movements", a term typically used to refer to segments of symphonies.
- The segments of these skills are also musical terms, such as "cantabile," a musical term indicating that a piece is to be played as if it were being sung.
- Fantasy Impromptu (Fantaisie-Impromptu) is a piece written by Frédéric Chopin.
- Lu and Ciel are able to summon two of Ciel's cross-shaped blaster and sixteen rifles.
- This is the only purely Ciel-based Combination skill (discounting the Madness forms from Diangelion), focusing entirely on his gunblades and blaster with next to no aid from Lu.