Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon a magic circle and drop demon spears on the enemy.|
|Switching Skill (Lu)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Demon Spear Count||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||149%||421%||12||4 CP||200 MP||13 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Heavy Shadow Bolt||Critical Shadow Bolt|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|15.6 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- You will be invincible both on skill use and when releasing the magic circle, so holding on to it for a bit to time the release to avoid an attack can be helpful.
- Shadow Bolt inflicts a massive amount of hitstun, almost completely stopping bosses during their super armour attacks for the entire skill duration.
- This skill is extremely lag-sensitive and several issues may occur in such an event:
- The magic circle may not appear, but the spears will still fall, making it difficult to determine the exact location of their origin point.
- The circle may 'jam' and moving it will become difficult.
- The screen may freeze in place and will not follow the circle as the player moves it, similarly to Hell Drop.
- While the skill claims the spears explode on contact with enemies as well, this is false. They will only explode when hitting the ground or a platform, making them deal very little damage to airborne enemies.
- If another Shadow Bolt is still on the field, casting the skill again due to cooldown reduction effects will cause the previous one to disappear.
- Sometimes the Magic Circle will seemingly appear at the location of the previous Shadow Bolt, but trying to move it will snap it back to where it normally starts, and the spears will drop in their intended locations regardless.